How not to do a burn out in your SRT10 (NWS LANGUAGE)

People just dont respect a little bit of power anymore. You never get back into power when your not pointed in the right direction............. :eek:

From my expierience it appears as though when he hit the different pavements either one of 2 things happened,either the rear opened up then grabbed again or the difference in pavements let one tire spin quicker,either one of these happening would send the vehicle sideeways instantly

thats a shame, i know people do stupid **** all the time but that was a nice truck, i dont take pleasure in seeing **** like this :(

I'm shocked at how much the cab folded in with such a light roll. I guess landing on the raised edge of the roadway had to play a part, but damn. Could've been nasty.

I watched a guy who owns a 9 sec. super gas car almost roll his street camaro during a burn out on cruise night. hit the curb and tried to flip it right there on main street for all to see. Carelessness will burn you every time.

No drivin guy. Not sure what happened. SHifted maybe and jerked teh wheel. IDK.

Expensive display of power. Lucky it didnt kill him with cab folding like that

People who can't drive don't belong behind the wheel of any vehicle.

I hope his insurance company sees this video.

John

Yeah, that will be hard to explain to the police and insurance with the tire marks leading right to the accident scene. :rolleyes:
I don't think the insurance company will want to help him with the repairs on this one.
Glad the driver was ok.

Lame burnout anyway. Good to know how much the that roof line doesn't protect moron's heads.