How not to do a burn out in your SRT10 (NWS LANGUAGE)

From my expierience it appears as though when he hit the different pavements either one of 2 things happened,either the rear opened up then grabbed again or the difference in pavements let one tire spin quicker,either one of these happening would send the vehicle sideeways instantly

X2..Those black patches can be slippery. Different traction from regular road surface.

Yeah, that will be hard to explain to the police and insurance with the tire marks leading right to the accident scene. :rolleyes:
I don't think the insurance company will want to help him with the repairs on this one.

Nah, it's covered. Only way they could deny the claim is if he was involved in organized racing or did it intentionally. Insurance covers stupidity!

thats a shame, i know people do stupid **** all the time but that was a nice truck, i dont take pleasure in seeing **** like this :(
i do- i think it's hilarious. people don't respect the power of their new $40k+ toy and get burned in the end..

one of my cousins rolled his '80 Malibu doing a burnout.. he kept his foot to the floor all the way into the ditch, and only let off when the car started going over. it was a fairly nice car and only had am ild 355 in it, and he claimed that he got out of the gas as soon as it went sideways, even tho there were about 10 of us there and you could see the grass in the ditch all torn up from the tire spin..
we still give him hell over that- and it happened back in '93.

here is another bone headed move.

YouTube - Corvette Z06 Wreck

OK... go to that video then look to the right under "More from deanh8". There at the top you will see two videos. The first is "New Corvette Spin Out in Freeway Traffic" and right under it is "New GTO Spinout and Crash on the Freeway"

Watch those videos... they are like twenty seconds each... and what do you notice? The two cars are pulling out of the exact same place and there is a crowd watching. The only thing I can come up with is that those idiots were doing that ON PURPOSE!

Am I missing something?

I could go on a rant about how the lure of You Tube is making people go out and do dumbass sh*t so they can record it and get their 15 minutes, but I'll save that for now...

From what I remember about the Vette and GTO spinning out in traffic is that they were all leaving a car show or something and they were all showing off for the crowd on the side of the road. It had been posted before and idiots will be idiots. :( I would have chased down the GTO guy and whipped his a$$ good.

the video of the truck rolling has been removed by the user.. i wonder if he started to realize that there was a possibility that his insurance agent might see it..
i wonder if it has been posted somewhere else, cuz that was some good stuff..

Did anyone save that video? The guy removed it and I wanted to show some more people. :mad:

Thank you. How do I save that? I tried 'right click' and no option to save it to my jump drive or anywhere.