how many hotairs ?

:D 85 WH1 T-Type Here :D

This car is the best thing I ever bought. Everyone I know is either jealous or scared to race. ;)

'85 t-type .030 over ARP rod bolts, main, & head studs. ATR pipes to the CAT. Poston cam, double roller, HP cam button & so on. Trans has been gone through. It's been apart since Feb. '01. The plan is to start it tomorrow. Probably won't sleep a wink tonight. Next is installing the poly-grapite front end kit, & KYB's. New springs & trailing arms are at the top of the budget list right now.

My wife has an 84 T-Type, WH1. She loves the car to death, and will never allow it to be changed to intercooling. Can't blame her, as I too am a hot air purist. We will be racing it in Bowling Green next week, and hoping for low 13's or high 12's. It has 90,000 mi. and a new paint job.

84 GN

Mines an 84 GN with 77,000 kms ,46000miles , snow's finally gone (I hope),just got get the tranny checked them I'm ready to go.
Stock original .

'84 t-type here, black w/ burgandy interior, 122,000 mi getting an engine rebuild, polygraphite bushings, and a repaint before she hits the road again

Forgot to do this!

I have an 85 WH1 total blackout package including bumpers, all the power goodies including astroroof, and tint. 45K original on it, and the rest is in the sig below! :)

'84 GN 1 family owned. My brother bought it new. It had ~200 mi on the clock first time I drove it & would keep up with my 454 '68 RS Camaro! Had to have it so I bought it trashed & have been playing with it for about 5 years now.

Fresh stock block .010/.010 crank, .020 over pistons, Postons 107 cam, green stripe inj, Walbro 340 w/hotwire otherwise all stock & not quite lined out - but gettin there.

85 GN 63,000 miles

Its a nice car but I don't have any times with it running as nice as it is now but next spring I will. Then comes the bigger turbo intake porting and alky kit.:D

1985 t-type riviera, 100k+ miles, original gray paint,good body and interior. Delco/Bose stereo, astro roof, 3.15 gear,only mods 160 thermostat, pluged TB coolant lines, runs strong especially after 35MPH. 1/2( half a car from local yard ) 1985 t-type Riviera, using entire drivetrain and front suspension as mid engine power for custom (looks like Ferrari F50 ).:cool:

I have 85 T-Type moonroof , car has been in family since 86 ,pretty much stock except for exhaust system.;)