how many hotairs ?

Dont forget me i have a 85gn, i tought i was on here but mybe noy iam a little slow.

hotair

85 t basket case looks like somebody was swordfighting in it. but i m in love ,need parts, hav nt even heard it run. looked at it. took a tums then handed over 600 dollars. my boss/buddy laughed, my wife just shook her head. but i dont give up so easy!let you know what happens later. 85 t black out,alum ft+rear bumper bkts. hotair 3.8 factory turbine rims/firestone 15s look like oe. 77000 miles.look like 300000 miles!

Have 84 gn 70 k on it .few mods.

v1 intake
ta49
atr-up down pipe+full exhaust
9 art carr stall
38 delfis+chip
adj fuel reg.
adj wastgate
cold air kit
poston headers
boost gauge+knock gauge
Run 19 psi boost no knock??yet
Have not been to track yet,maybe next year

I have an 85 gn fresh engine & turbo rebuild all KB bolt ons. Had a 87 T-Type I bought new and then sold because wife could not find any work.....ending up getting a divorce. I have no ASS left because I have been kicking it ever since. Miss the car way more than any wife.

The GN comes first

Matt, I sympathize with you. I've had my GN since May '85 and have gone through two wives and I'm glad that I still have the GN because for every penny I invest in the classic, I get back an immeasureable amount of pleasure. I can't say that about the the ex-wives.
Next stop is my Turbo Motion kit, and I'm salivating

84 t-type w/ t tops
bought it in 95, stolen 5 days later, got it back (some of it) 3 days later, got it running, cam sensor went, fixed it, started running bad again, garaged it for 6 years until October of 2001. Now I am ready to fix it back up nice and drive the hell out of it next summer.:D

Dr.D
My tax money this year will probably be used for the same thing...I really want to intercool this car....everything else is brand new. This car now is as fast as my 87 was. Can't imagine the thrill of the TM set up. If you get to doing yours I would like to stay in touch so you could relate to me your pain and pleasure of this installation and final results.

Pain & Pleasure

Matt:
Will do; I have your e-mail address. I believe that I'm slated to receive mine in early March.

Good Deal and Good Luck. I will be heading to Albuqurqe in a couple weeks to visit girlfriends parents for Xmas and the up to Colorado Springs to see mine. After that it is time for me to take the cover off and pop the Hood......!!!

Hi I got two a 85 GN and a 84 T TYPE.
Both are true HOTAIR cars.[who needs a intercooler]

Later Geoff:D

Hot Air

I am 17 and have an '84 GN w/90,000 miles, t-tops, power everything, lear seats, the works. I bought it for $2000 and it is currently in the shop being restored- new quarters, rockers, doors, and paint. The upholstery is next. Not sure if I'm going to keep it original or modify for speed.

John

85 t-type, the fancy designer one
engine in pieces, but all pieces are present now, going to start putting it together soon!!

'85 GN

Add another to the list moonroof option I understand only a few made . Just wish I could find and stop the oil leaks. 188,000 miles 2nd engine