How long have you been on this site!

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
Just to give us all an idea how long we have been here!!

Me = since the mid 90's when I started a JOE87GN

Joe

I've been a lurker since at least the mid 90'S. I didn't get a home computer until 2000 somethin but I am pretty sure I actually joined once in the 90's when I went to my brother's house and had access but that was so rare that I forgot my creds and just visited when I could. Anyway, when I came back and re-joined I never strayed again. Not even to T6P. :rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

Before the crash for research but after the crash when I became a TB owner.

Well lets see.... 17 years and I have owned my GN for 22 years. So I was lost for 5 years. :D

I bought my GN in about "99". I was just a lurker. I remember "The big crash". It took me a few years to warm up to the idea of actually joining this (or any) site. Looks like it's been about 15 years now since I joined.

I will say that this site has consistently, always been the best source for TB info.:)

Mike B.

Bought my WE4 in 1992 with 32000 miles. Purchased my first computer in 1995, I remember a friend used to get advice from Jay Carter back in the mid 90s through email. Interesting times they were.

Bought my 1st GN in 1992. Can't remember when in the mid 90's I joined, but it was way before the crash. I used to post a log, now not so much, mostly research for all the stuff I've forgotten and the new stuff that comes out.

Whoa....Jan7 2004. As the same dude the whole time. Dates same for GNT and T6p

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I was lurking in August of '09 , joined in late November '09 , found my car in the for sale section and bought it 1 week later . I really missed my 86 GN I bought new and had to give up in a divorce .

Hasn't there been more than one crash? Or are you all talking about your cars?