how fast in mph we can go whit stock fuel line

tybob

hi , how fast we can go whit stock fuel line and walbro 340 ! 72 pound injector ! when we know we need to change for bigger fuel line ! i still run my stock fuel line whit a walbro 340 and i have a pt70 b-b gtq and 72 pound injector ! i want to go whit a dubble fuel pump but how fast i can go whit the stock line ! is my street car i don't want to go whit outside f-p ! i already have my s2 for that ! thanks

into the 9's hish realy ! what is your fuel pump ! do you still keep the in tank pump ! i try out side fuel pump but is to mutch noisy so i want to go back stock fuel line and in tank fuel pump !

My car has gone 10.20 but the fun police said I needed a cage and I have to leave:frown: That was an stock bottom with GN1's and alot of methanol on a Precision T64e, That is all that it had and on the verge of coming apart. I run a doublepumper and an accufab regulator with no fuel problems....many will agree, stock lines are not a concern untill its REALLY fast!

ok so i need to figure what is the problem whit my car ! i have di=etonation after 16-17 pound of boost ...i was think it was the fuel system but i check some where else ! thank for the help :)

Some can go into the 9's with double pumps through stock lines. Others cant. With a single pump i doubt you will get under 10.50 if your car is over 3500lbs. You dont want to find out where your limit is!!! Why all the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

it's only my street car ! i just want to run in 10 "s ....i don't need to go faster then that whit a street car i have my s2 for that ! i need to find my new trouble everything was perfect for 10000mils and in one run bang ! 16-17 psi and he make detonation for nothing ! ii can find it ! i change and check everything (sensor,f-p,wires,inj,ect) :confused:

"Why all the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?"
That's french for either a ? mark, or a period.