how do you drive your car

Righteous! What was your time on that run?

No time slip that day. All the timing equipment had been removed so that they could tear the first 600ft of the track out to put concrete in. At the time there was only 200ft of concrete going out from the line. This was the Saturday before the demo work started.

The GPS gizmo my buddy lent me said 10.62 at 128+. It's pretty accurate

That guy in the GTR was seriously pissed. He had be laying waste to whatever lined up against him all day.

Last edited:
No time slip that day. All the timing equipment had been removed so that they could tear the first 600ft of the track out to put concrete in. At the time there was only 200ft of concrete going out from the line. This was the Saturday before the demo work started.

The GPS gizmo my buddy lent me said 10.62 at 128+. It's pretty accurate

That guy in the GTR was seriously pissed. He had be laying waste to whatever lined up against him all day.

That's awesome!

That's what I love to see......great job, Guy! You da man!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

My biggest nemesis is a kid at work, his hopped up GTR, makes 890 to the tires and he ran a 10.1@140 on his first pass! The track wont let him run anymore. Gives me a benchmark to shoot for

My biggest nemesis is a kid at work, his hopped up GTR, makes 890 to the tires and he ran a 10.1@140 on his first pass! The track wont let him run anymore. Gives me a benchmark to shoot for

Eh.. Give the kid a little time. Either it will blow up,get wrapped around something or he will lose his license.

I'll have to bet that your car will be around longer than his.

hello people; I've been driving my 86T the last couple of weekends and I don't like the highway in it. It's fun for a while getting into the turbo on the on ramps but at a steady 70-80 I don't like it. I like backroads with curves and I don't like to jump on the gas from a light. Maybe sometimes but mostly not.
I've only seen one other TB in my area and it looked mint.
If you live in the Mass. area are you driving much lately.
IBBY
87' GN. I usually drive her to work on Friday's, hard. Windows down; she's mostly a stocker (tt, 60#, fuel pump, k&n), so windows down makes me feel like I'm going faster. There is nothing like the rush from 30-60. Once I get to the 100MPH range, things start to feel dangerous, but I understand it's a 30 year old Buick, so I quickly lay off the pedal and forgive her.

She turns heads regularly, but that's part of the price of having a trophy wife. I give people the "yeah, I know..." smile and a thumbs up when they realize that they are in the presence of a f**king legend.

87' GN. I usually drive her to work on Friday's, hard. Windows down; she's mostly a stocker (tt, 60#, fuel pump, k&n), so windows down makes me feel like I'm going faster. There is nothing like the rush from 30-60. Once I get to the 100MPH range, things start to feel dangerous, but I understand it's a 30 year old Buick, so I quickly lay off the pedal and forgive her.

She turns heads regularly, but that's part of the price of having a trophy wife. I give people the "yeah, I know..." smile and a thumbs up when they realize that they are in the presence of a f**king legend.

Wait, these cars can be driven with the windows up?

Joking hahaha. My mufflers rusted from the inside out, so no window up driving for me. Oh, it's also missing the entire wiper system, so rain is a no-go, the old Mickey's make the rain even less of an option...

I did make an angled dump to attach to the cutout so if I try to drive when the weather turns cool I should be able to, as long as I don't mind the noise.

Wait, these cars can be driven with the windows up?

Joking hahaha. My mufflers rusted from the inside out, so no window up driving for me. Oh, it's also missing the entire wiper system, so rain is a no-go, the old Mickey's make the rain even less of an option...

I did make an angled dump to attach to the cutout so if I try to drive when the weather turns cool I should be able to, as long as I don't mind the noise.

Check these out.... I have the 3" version on my dump pipe aimed downward but they can be articulated to the angle you want.

I LOVE it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/400863073433?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

Check these out.... I have the 3" version on my dump pipe aimed downward but they can be articulated to the angle you want.

I LOVE it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/400863073433?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true
I almost ordered the exact same 3" one. I needed it that day so made one out of a header flange for $15. Then a few hours later my radiator started leaking, so I should have just bought one online as I have not been able to drive it since.

For now I am just sitting in it making engine noises and whistling lol. Imaginary driving :smh: