HOT ROD Power Tour 2010 IA to AL

I wonder what phillip had to say about the four of us. I'm sure it was something good. We are such down-to-earth guys and I think we represented the Buick community well that night:biggrin:

:confused:
I wonder what phillip had to say about the four of us. I'm sure it was something good. We are such down-to-earth guys and I think we represented the Buick community well that night:biggrin:
do you remember that night? i think the buick community will disown us

:confused: do you remember that night? i think the buick community will disown us

I'm not sure what you're talking about, Austin.......
hrpt 158.jpg

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man we are a pretty "Coocoo for coconuts" bunch arent we??:biggrin:

It should be illegal for us all to get together, I think we bring the National Life Expectancy rating WAYYYYYYY down!:tongue:

Congrats.....

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!!!
and a BIG CONGRATS!!! to those who longhauled.... hopefully i will be able to longhaul again next year.....

...it was really nice seeing more of our Buick Community actually drive their cars, more than a 1/4 mile at a time:tongue::tongue::cool:

aaron

congrats to all who participated!!!
and a big congrats!!! to those who longhauled.... Hopefully i will be able to longhaul again next year.....

...it was really nice seeing more of our buick community actually drive their cars, more than a 1/4 mile at a time:tongue::tongue::cool:

Aaron

amen brother!!

and a BIG CONGRATS!!! to those who longhauled.... hopefully i will be able to longhaul again next year.....

...it was really nice seeing more of our Buick Community actually drive their cars, more than a 1/4 mile at a time:tongue::tongue::cool:

aaron

Couldn't have said it better.....;)

aaron

I agree :cool:

It was nice to meet some people from the board also.

AustinIBEW145
JDPOLZIN
TurboNut85
Usetaboost
Royal-T-Ltd
GNGAL

I hope to do it again next year.

My hrpt

This was my second Power Tour and first in a Turbo Buick. Being relatively new at the Turbo game, I got schooled in Iginition Module and Coil packs. I fought the car all week and finally had AC Delco parts shipped to Birmingham for Firday morning. Car ran great for the ride home to Texas.

2400 miles covered in a week of living out of the Buick.

It was great to meet you out there and i hope to do it again next year.

The Power Tour is alot of fun....!

PM

their was a few times I saw people pass others and thought of this happening. man that is sad. wow that is all I can say. after looking at computer for a while, it could be any one be safe!!

WTF.... that is crazy.... thats why i'm always careful cresting hills.... and thats why YOU NEVER ATTEMPT TO PASS ON A HILL AND WHY ITS ILLEGAL...you can never trust the "other driver" but he really had no chance........ prayers to the family ...

Oh man I just saw this......I'm speechless.:frown: I hope the driver that caused this accident gets to think long and hard about the choice he made for the rest of his/her life.

Rest in peace fellow Hot Rodder.:(