Alright guys here is the route for the 2010 Power Tour:
Newton, IA
Springfield, IL (Visited in 2007)
DuQuion, IL
Bowling Green, KY
Chattanooga, TN
Birmingham, AL
Mobile, AL

Let's see about starting a list of who's planning to hit some routes or be a "Long Hauler".
It has already been confirmed that Mike's Mid America Motorworks will be one of the lunch stops on the PT. Mid America specializes in Vettes and VW's. It was a really nice place to stop.

1. Craig Freeman (2tonewe4)
2. Aaron Corn (Royal-T-Ltd)

Wow, You are hard core!

It was nice meeting you on the tour this year. You have a really nice car.

Are the dates set yet?

I'll be there! More than likely it will be us guys from the TurboFarm West:

jdpolzin
turbonut85
AustinIBEW145

We will be cruising from Newton to BG.

Hopefully a few more guys will chime in.

Checked out their site and saw this.
Get all the Power Tour updates by texting "HRPT" to "59925."

Im thinking of doing Birmingham down to Mobile

East coast was 06 I drove my 06 tbss to Columbia sc. I snaped some pics of the 2110 proto camaro and other 1 of gm cars. Jay leno had his roadster there. I think his paint was 10k a gallon.

power tour

May do Springfield to AL.. My moms lives down in AL.. It maybe my white ss :(.. Would love to have my t type ready by then...we will see

I know I started this thread, but I finally started a "new" job this year. Unfortunately, I have to earn 2 weeks of vacation the first year before I take any vacation. I am totally bummed, but will be busy this year. I am getting married in March and we are expected our Baby Boy at the end of June.

I know I started this thread, but I finally started a "new" job this year. Unfortunately, I have to earn 2 weeks of vacation the first year before I take any vacation. I am totally bummed, but will be busy this year. I am getting married in March and we are expected our Baby Boy at the end of June.

Congrats dude

for those who have done some power tour lately

I see there is a $70 fee if you want to show your car. Is this necessary if I only do a couple stops? Some friends and I are planning on joining here (BG) and going to Birmingham. Thanks

The $70 fee is for registration. It is $70 early registration and if I am not mistaken $80 if you pay that day. Whether you do the Long Haul, 3 stops or 1 day it will be the same price.

Going for the "long haul" this year.

Bangshift.com has a powertour forum. It's "unofficial" but it's the biggest one.

I did the tour in 2001 and 2002. This year will be my first long haul hopefully.

Anyone who hasn't done it won't regret it if they do...