With two Ss
l_01757c1cd97b49b8890d68809bfcbba7.jpg

DixieMuscleCars.com, Henson Performance, and StageZero Motorsports Present
Horsepower for Charity
Dyno Day
Saturday April 17th 8am-5pm Rain or Shine
Henson Performance
25 Park Ave Hueytown

Directions: Take I-59 to exit 115 towards Hueytown. After 2 miles turn left on Brooklane Drive. 1 mile turn Left on Commerce Ave. It will be in the I.C.E. building on the left when you start going around the curve.

All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society.
15 car limit. 2 pulls only, highest pull counts towards the total amount for the day.
Open to all 2WD and 2WD capable vehicles.

Want to dyno? It's FREE. Post your highest to date dyno graph or email to Skillet@DixieMuscleCars.com. The highest 15 cars will be selected for the dyno.

Don't have a high horsepower car? Come on out anyway! Spectators encouraged.

Lifesouth will be there hosting a blood drive. Special prize given to everyone who donates or attempts to donate.

Don't care to dyno your car, but would like to race instead?
Then join us at Bama Dragway located off of Hwy 78 in Sumiton that night starting at 6pm. Open test and tune, grudge racing, call outs, and street car quick 8. $10 per person. Convoy with us from the dyno or just meet everyone there. Open to EVERYONE. This portion of the event is still in discussion. Join in!

Interested in sponsoring this event? We ask for a one time $100, or .01 per HP. 15 cars with a 500hp average would equal $75. A 600hp average would equal $90. All donations are tax deductible. All checks are made to American Cancer Society so there is no middle man. All sponsors will have their logo or contact information on the event t-shirt Post up or email Skillet@DixieMuscleCars.com with any questions or concerns.

All proceeds go towards our Relay For Life team total.
Join our team or start your own.

What is Relay for Life?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esdA6RMpm3I[/YOUTUBE]

Dyno list is now full. Starting a reserve list. If you want to get in on the top 15 you'll need 400+whp. Post up your best to date dyno numbers to be added.

Updates: At least 500whp is needed to make the list. Top spot so far belongs to a build 4V TT Cobra that has already dynoed 1032 on Modular Powerhouse's dyno. Even if you don't make that much sign up anyway for the reserve list just in case.

Two new event flyers.
l_46a57257456341fbb6aabaad8cd283e2.jpg

l_654364614e0341fb846241c70c0b51e1.jpg

MOB INC (Men of Birmingham in Nice Cars) has donated some of their calenders for the cause. They are $10 and all profit from them will go towards our Relay total. If you would like to pay via paypal it's GNSkillet@aol.com. Make sure and let me know if you need it shipped or not. I have some with me so let me know when and where you will be and I will meet you there.

This calender contains Vipers, Porsches, Lamborghini, Ferraris, Ford GTs, and more.

l_c9ff99e7825548e697f90a8eb65e775c.jpg

Skillet when I get my car back together we need to ride over to Logans one Sat. and pick on the mob. How many of them do you think have been out run by a Buick.

I think they are mostly road racers. :biggrin: I tried to get a couple of them to the drag strip last year with no luck. The white Ford GT is supposed to come to the dyno.

Available in white, dark gray, and red. Taking orders all month. Will place the order early March. You do not have to pay now but if you want a shirt I will need your size and color. If you do want to pay now paypal is gnskillet@aol.com. All profits from the shirts go American Cancer Society.

$10 for one
$18 for two
Special pricing for sponsors.

Front
l_28a632e6462d492dbae4fb4c814745f0.jpg

Back
l_6c99769002d4468990674481e19f4cbf.jpg

The deck is stacked high with Fords. :eek: I've got 0 Mopars signed up.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b9ao_hy7HI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNQzlhNScjw[/YOUTUBE]

Somebody please drag their Buick to this thing, it's for a good cause!!! Plus, dragging myself 2 hours to go watch a bunch of rustangs just isn't my idea of a good time :(

I know the Buicks usually don't put down big numbers on the dyno but there is a track portion to the event. :biggrin:

Hey, did anybody have their gray 86 TType at Steele last night?

I know the Buicks usually don't put down big numbers on the dyno but there is a track portion to the event. :biggrin:

Hey, did anybody have their gray 86 TType at Steele last night?

I resent that Skillet have you forgot last year?

OK, I'll rephrase that. :D 3.8 Turbo Regals usually don't put down the big numbers on the dyno. Turbo V8 Regals, well they tend to set the high mark for the day.

The DJs on the 105.1 in albertville, AL were talking about this this morning! It might just be huge!

Oh really! The first year I did this I emailed every local radio station and local TV station without some much as an automated reply.
What did they say about it?

This year's raffle item will be a 32" Samsung LCD TV. Tickets will be $5 each. You do not have to be present to win. Drawing will be held May 7th. If you will not be at the event but would like some tickets anyway PM me and I will give you a mailing address. Paypal does not allow the selling of raffle tickets.

l_6e443e9670884ae1ba90827d5aadbb07.jpg

How much for the cat in the picture? :) I'm not exactly sure my girlfriend told me about it, but don't worry, she knows her sh*t... She's gotta a nice Turbo six tat to prove it. She just said one of the djs was asking his intern if he was still going to that HP4C "thing" and the intern talked up the whole event like crazy...

Buy a shirt, cat comes free! :biggrin: I might just email the radio station and see who that intern is.

Google Maps
25 Park Ave Hueytown AL. - Google Maps

First pull starts around 8am. Free breakfast provided by Sonic while it lasts. No set lunch plans at this time. If you get lost call 205-478-7004 or 205-531-0598. If you are on the list to dyno please pull inside the building. Everyone else can park on either side of the building. If you do you wish to park in the grass/gravel you can park in one of the lots across the street or just line up on the side of the road.
Event shirts are $10 or 2 for $18. Raffle tickets for the 32" LCD TV are $5 each. Drinks are free.