Home screen change?

I use FF and tried the IE Tab and after selecting it when it brought up the install mine was grey out. It is not available for my platform. I am using Linux(Ubuntu) and am having the same display problem as everyone else on this thread. Just wanted to let you know about the work around issue not working for all OS.

I use FF and tried the IE Tab and after selecting it when it brought up the install mine was grey out. It is not available for my platform. I am using Linux(Ubuntu) and am having the same display problem as everyone else on this thread. Just wanted to let you know about the work around issue not working for all OS.
Here is another way if seeing these icons, but once you select certain one then you can remove the zoom to read.
HOLD DOWN THE CTRL KEY AND TAB ON THE + KEY 2 OR 3 TIMES TO ZOOM
HOLD DOWN THE CTRL KEY AND TAB ON THE - KEY 2 OR 5 TIMES TO ZOOM BACK TO NORMAL

I tried zooming in on the text only with Safari and it works so at least I can view my inbox etc. The funny thing is at work with Internet Exploder everything still works fine. Go figure.

Neal

I am on a MAC using Chrome...
On mine there is 4 little white boxes under the search box, if you click on the boxes it brings up a quick navigation menu that shows the inbox, individual forums, etc

Bryan

No alert message, no log out, no conversation button....can't get to them to answer.....

Again, I tried this fix, and still......didn't work.:wtf:
CSC_0381.JPG
I said: "GO AHEAD, MAKE MY DAY!". Now my computer is afraid of me....:cautious:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Ok, so I am not crazy then. I just found this thread. I am late as usual. I have the same problem. Using IE at home and Chrome at work. Both have same problem. I went to the site on my wife's computer also with IE and it looked fine. But, when I tried to log in it would not let me for some reason. I am logged in on my work computer and my home computer but I can't log out. Glad to find out it is not just me. I was about to smash my computer and start over. At least I know the zoom trick now.

It's inconvenient that the site is broken right now but I don't want to complain about something that cost me nothing to use. My cable/internet screws up more often than this site and they get a quite a few of my hard earned dollars monthly.