Home screen change?

Same here but everything else works:p Worse thing is when the sight goes down, my wife gets tired of me:eek: She says" don't you have some thing to look up on the net and leave me alone";)

Try the ZOOM on your browser to enlarge screen to a size where all is visible, 159 to 200% will allow you to see the inbox & alerts.
I am on it now as we speak !

Why can’t this be reversed? Something obviously caused it to happen.

D

Jay, (Webmaster) is already aware of this and is looking in to it, so please be patience.

I have to use my smart phone to access my inbox. Those options show up on a mobile.

Same problem here....can't see them. Can't even see "Log Out" section either.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I hope someone comes up with a fix for this as it sucks not being able to use all the functions.

What kills me is that if you log off and come on as a guest you see everything but can't use it and when you log on you can't see it therefore unable to use it also.

I wonder if this is happening to everyone on the site or just the select few that have chimed in so far?

Maybe that's the problem. Seems like all is geared more towards phones and not so much computers these days...

Yeah, that sucks.....it hurt my back so bad when I tried to carry my desktop in my shirt pocket.....ripped it, too.

And don't even ask about the trouble I have with extension cords!!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

S
Yeah, that sucks.....it hurt my back so bad when I tried to carry my desktop in my shirt pocket.....ripped it, too.

And don't even ask about the trouble I have with extension cords!!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National
One of these days we will get you into the wireless world Bruce.....lmfao

Bryan

I have to agree, Bryan. Sure would solve my back problem.:LOL:

Believe it or not, my desktop IS wireless......but I still have cords running everywhere to the wireless router on the shelf above it! Also a "wireless" printer. Yeah, right, but still cord running to the router/modem. And a "wireless" laptop upstairs......but it won't print wirelessly........And it's a Verizon wireless/modem.....POS! Had to rest the damn thing twice this week! Ever since Verizon came out here, gave me this POS and rewired the incoming phone lines, we now don't get caller ID anymore, except for the kitchen phone and garage phone.....all other phone caller IDs will not register. Called Verizon and they said in so many words, "Tough Sh*t, Amingo." So.....go figure! The word "wireless" is driving me batty!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Ok. I found a temporary fix for safari.

Click view.
then select “zoom text only”
them zoom in twice. My alert buttons are now visible enough to select.

It worked for me.

good luck

D
2014-09-12_10.13.14-1.jpg
2014-09-12_10.22.03-1.jpg