Highway stars, www.*********** thanks

I for one deal with vendors of this site before looking elsewhere for parts or services. I've spread my money around with full throttle, tr custom parts, RJC, Cotton's, Kirban's, and even dealt with that crazy old guy in Lake Forrest, Ca. While I haven't bought from nos, I would love to see them as a supporting vendor. I do believe in this community here, and have met and talked with many great and helpful people.

Mike Soleno

I for one deal with vendors of this site before looking elsewhere for parts or services. I've spread my money around with full throttle, tr custom parts, RJC, Cotton's, Kirban's, and even dealt with that crazy old guy in Lake Forrest, Ca. While I haven't bought from nos, I would love to see them as a supporting vendor. I do believe in this community here, and have met and talked with many great and helpful people.

Mike Soleno
Crazy ! lol I was perfectly normal till I bought my first Buick 23 years ago. I had no issues was well balanced & more hair, Now look at me, What has happened ! What have you guys done to me.

Well I will just go ahead and lay the cards on the table...

He and some "unexplained" users kept pushing the site on the board... After REAPEATED attempts to curtail the activity through PM's and POSTS failed, we had no choice but to block the link... It was purposely being abused IMO...

We had initial talks but he started making demands upon me from the get go... It don't work that way:wink: I still got the PM's so I can back up what I say...

He has had NUMEROUS opportunities to join the vendors like anyone else...

Lou,

Thanks for your gesture of good will. You are not out of line.

We have made NUMEROUS attempts to resolve this with Shane and become a TB.com PAYING vendor. The unauthorized video post incident Shane is referring to happened back in 2007. We dealt with it back then (2007) and thought it had been resolved. Shane apparently will not let go.

Shane, we are not enjoying your "FREE" air time. We do not want to go back and forth with this all day long as we have a business to operate and do not have the time to waste being petty. We have been and still are willing to move on, start fresh, and become a TB.com paying vendor.

OUR OFFER STILL HOLDS. THERE WILL BE NO UNAUTHORIZED POSTS. LIFT THE BLOCK ON OUR WEBSITE URL AND WE WILL PAY TO BECOME A TB.com VENDOR.

Can it be more straightforward than this?????

No matter what i will always support NOS4GN!!!!!Hey Glen, thanks for the great service you always provide me:biggrin:And yes SUNDAYS too...

Lou,

We have made NUMEROUS attempts to resolve this with Shane and become a TB.com PAYING vendor. The unauthorized video post incident Shane is referring to happened back in 2007. We dealt with it back then (2007) and thought it had been resolved. Shane apparently will not let go.

Shane, we are not enjoying your "FREE" air time. We do not want to go back and forth with this all day long as we have a business to operate and do not have the time to waste being petty. We have been and still are willing to move on, start fresh, and become a TB.com paying vendor.

OUR OFFER STILL HOLDS. THERE WILL BE NO UNAUTHORIZED POSTS. LIFT THE BLOCK ON OUR WEBSITE URL AND WE WILL PAY TO BECOME A TB.com VENDOR.

Yes I think it can & here's why sometimes it's better to call some one direct & work things out. Emails & computer dialect is too impersonal as in this case. Best thing is talk to each other directly & work it out & have a little grease between your gears. Perhaps some good will come of this by bringing it out in the open. Now all I know is I hope like hell I get my sending unit. lol

I'm certainly not a one time poster. I spend as much time here as anyone. I don't post unless I have something worthwhile to say. Glen, and Leslie are in my opinion one of the most valuable vendors. Glen goes out of his way for me every time I deal with him. His service is impeccable. Whether,or not he's a paying vendor here,or not, I will continue to support him. In this day of few good vendors I think this site would be fortunate to have a vendor as Knowlegable ,and competant as Glen. Dave from Canada

Well I will just go ahead and lay the cards on the table...

He and some "unexplained" users kept pushing the site on the board... After REAPEATED attempts to curtail the activity through PM's and POSTS failed, we had no choice but to block the link... It was purposely being abused IMO...

We had initial talks but he started making demands upon me from the get go... It don't work that way:wink: I still got the PM's so I can back up what I say...

He has had NUMEROUS opportunities to join the vendors like anyone else...

Hmm see you are wrong. I am not making accusations. Do you deny accessing the board under different screen names?

Let me clarify it for you as you don't seem to understand. You were using the board as a platform for FREE advertising... I may be wrong but aren't you the one that had the site you posted "funny videos" from on side and the other side of the page was YOUR PRODUCTS... I feel pretty sure this is the one that got the site banned in the first place...

You made NUMEROUS attempts to go around the boards vendor policy. You were caught NUMEROUS times and finally action was taking to prevent you from promoting your site FREELY!

Now you got the nerve to think I am the bad guy? I have turned down vendors before. If I don't trust them why should I subject the members to it?

I will go at this all day long. I know you are enjoying the air time... That should prove to you it has nothing to do with money...

Lou,

Shane, "the ball is in your court". It is obvious the board members want us here. We have already proven our integrity, trustworthiness and value many times over to the Turbo Regal community.

This situation can be very easily resolved unless you have no intention of letting us become a vendor on this board for your own personal reasons.

If you truly want to work this out, remove the block on our URL and we will PAY. Plain and simple. There is no downside in doing this for you because you can block our link or even ban us from YOUR board at any time. You have always made that very clear.

Regards; Glen

Glen, I have no personal issue with you... I have an issue with anyone that goes around our policies. As you noted that was in 07...

I have stated numerous times I don't do this for money...

If the members want you on here, as they appear to, I will not be the stick in the mud...

I would like to ask ALL members, do any of you have a problem with this vendor?

If everything is straight across the board Glen, I will talk to Jay this week about removing the block and work this out with you for the benefit of the whole community...

Its yes from me! I think glen would be a great vendor here! I had nothing but great transaction when dealing with glen! :)

Ordered parts form him and met him at BG last year. Nothing ..I Mean Nothing gets through them thats not a quality product. Glenn & co. is top notch and sets the standard for other vendors IMO.

He will be a great addition to the board as he already is to teh community!!!

After reading this crap its more like a " my dick is bigger thatn your dick thread"
Just pay the man and you will be a vendor.
Really not sure why you feel he should have to lift the ban first.
This is his playground and he has rules.

With that being said,i have no problem with either person in this game,but do feel NOS should no be demanding anything from the owner here to let him be a vendor.

after reading this crap its more like a " my dick is bigger thatn your dick thread"
just pay the man and you will be a vendor.

With that being said,i have no problem with either person in this game,but do feel nos should no be demanding anything from the owner here to let him be a vendor.
+2

Glen is a great guy, will be very nice to see him as a supporting vendor on this site.

Just pay the man and you will be a vendor.

With that being said,i have no problem with either person in this game,but do feel NOS should not be demanding anything from the owner here.[/QUOTE]

+3 :cool: