HIDs for our cars...

NJ Torque

YSOSLOW?
Who would be interested if I would make kits and even install if your local for HID setups in our cars?

Since I do alot of night driving and the stock sealed beams flat out suck... I decided to look into different headlights.

Sorry these are so lousy pics, theyre from a cell phone...

These HIDs the "low" beams are 8000k, and do look blue. My high beams are just some "cool blue" bulbs, since I'll never need to use my highheams with the output of the HIDs but to flash people and be legal.

I also still need to hook up the little blue bulb in the housing which I'll wire with my parking lights to come on.

The look of the new housings in the car;

012708_1136b.jpg

Low beam HID;

012708_1135.jpg

High beam;

012708_1135b.jpg

The HID setups I get are garenteed for 1 year included ballests and bulbs and are an ultra slim ballest as well.

-Chris.

Those lights are night and day compared to the ones I had in there when that car was mine:cool:

Yeah there's already been two guys selling kits at these forums before, but I haven't seen them trying to sell kits lately, maybe they ran out or stopped selling. There's probably at least a few people who would buy from you.

HID1.gif

Those lights are night and day compared to the ones I had in there when that car was mine:cool:

Yeah, They are alot brighter and give the car a different look.

im really intrested can you tell me how i can order the light kit from you asap??

Right now, I only have 1 kit advailable I was going to retrofit my T. I'm looking at the next couple of weeks once I have more supply.

How bout pricing???? Can u provide any digital pictures????Todd

Todd, I am going to take digital pictures of them both day and night, They do look alot better in person. Pricing would be about $250 for the HIDs, 4 housings, and 2 high beam bulbs...

========

I can get any temp of HID in these style, they are single beams.

3000k-yellow($10 extra)

6000k-white

8000k-white-ish white

10000k-blue-ish wht

12000k-purple(limited bulbs)

-Chris

Unless you have a BI-Xenon bulb/ballast you will only have low beam. Although they will still be 300% brighter then your stock high-beam halogens. 8000k Hid's will be brighter then your halogens but will give you that "Ricer" look. The higher you go in numbers 7000k, 8000k, 10000k, etc... the bulb temp gets higher but certainly not brighter. That seems to be a misconception with most people.

4200-4300k is the closest to sunlight and therefore the brightest. It's what you will see on all BMW's, Mercedes, etc... The lamp assembly should be a projector lens but does not have to be.

Hid's

If anyone is interested let me know kit's will not ship until the middle of febuary. The lamps will be dropped shipped to your door. Send me a pm for anyone interested.

Just to let everyone know that is interested BEWARE of cheaper hid kits and those cheap replacement lamps.

How much current will these bulbs draw/versus stock, and will the stock wiring be fine the way it is to use with this kit. I see that this kit is all "plug-n"play?

How much current will these bulbs draw/versus stock, and will the stock wiring be fine the way it is to use with this kit. I see that this kit is all "plug-n"play?

HID's uses less current over halogens and plus they don't get as hot as halogens. The MAX currenty draw with the 2 ballast would be no more than 15amps.

If I did this conversion I would want the cars headlights to look the same appearance wise so I guess I would need the H4 H/L kit then. You said it needs a little more wiring with this set up, is this "plug n play" also or does it involve some wire cutting? Also what watt bulbs do these kits come with 6 or 8000k.

I will garentee my kits for 1 year... bulbs or ballests... NOT from where I get them, but from me directly...

Yes, the kits are all plug and play.

If I did this conversion I would want the cars headlights to look the same appearance wise so I guess I would need the H4 H/L kit then. You said it needs a little more wiring with this set up, is this "plug n play" also or does it involve some wire cutting? Also what watt bulbs do these kits come with 6 or 8000k.

Well, my High beams do still work, but I dont have all 4 like you probably do now.

I can get the High/Low Xenon/HIDs but there is no real advantage over that will a system like ours, on single bulb cars, then yes.

normal_IMG_2395_%28Large%29.JPG

thats my kit 10K $240 shipped to your door 2 year warranty on everything all colors available

- HID stuff

check there ^^^^^ for the installation pics in my Grand national

Sold about 15 kits to guys on here

I have a set from 87gnasty. great lights, easy install, no issues at all, fast shipping etc.

Thanks for everyone jumping on my thread.

Just trying to help some out, but hey... I'll just continue to sell my HID kits without the G body commmunity.

Chris, I need a set for the gold car. I'll see you later this week. I can't believe everyone jumped in to c*ckblock your thread...