DSC07083r.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 578
Lamp assembly installed with HID bulb

:cool:

Attachments

• DSC07077r.jpg
    DSC07077r.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 568
Jackson why don't you come up to shop tonight and we will get some pictures side by side GN with these lamps and GN without these Side by side so folks will be able to see a little mo better how much brighter they really are...........should be at least 3 others GN/TR there so we can line em up in a V formation inside joke and we'll see how they look......

Jackson why don't you come up to shop tonight and we will get some pictures side by side GN with these lamps and GN without these Side by side so folks will be able to see a little mo better how much brighter they really are...........should be at least 3 others GN/TR there so we can line em up in a V formation inside joke and we'll see how they look......

Tonight?

You crazy it's raining!

I need to know who want one from you guys so I can get an order together. Call me.

No Rain here, but you town folk must get wet on daily basis.....I would like to see them side by side before though.......Friday then......8 hawaii time

Now that I have seen these side by side with my car without them I can tell you they are Very nice lights I will take a set.....r/

I'm in for the Bi-xenon bulbs w/glass housings...

LMK when is good to stop by bro...

I'd love to order a set for my SS too, but I'm a little broke from upgrading my Harley.... (damn pig)

I'm in for the Bi-xenon bulbs w/glass housings...

LMK when is good to stop by bro...

I'd love to order a set for my SS too, but I'm a little broke from upgrading my Harley.... (damn pig)

Looks like you guys "lined up" and didn't call us !!!:D I ordered for my 2 Buicks:smile:

Now that I have seen the pics......I would like to have a set as well. Please send me info on purchasing.

Also, which kit is in the car pictured? How much?

Thanks!

:D

I believe that is the BI XENON kit TURBOV6 has in his car Very nice setup I must say not to Ricer if you know what I mean...no offense to those with ricers.....just my .02

Now that I have seen the pics......I would like to have a set as well. Please send me info on purchasing.

Also, which kit is in the car pictured? How much?

Thanks!

:D

Bi-xenon kit pictured. The single HID kit has the same output but you will lose the high beams center high beams still is operational.

Check you pm. Need payment by tomorrow (tue). Thanks

Got the kit today and it looks good!! Didn't have time to install though. I'll let you guys know how it turns out. Thanks again Jackson !!!!:biggrin: