HID conversion kits

I got mine as well, but have not had time to install either.

Thanks Jackson!:smile:

Nice Kit Donkey

Installed the One's for the Tahoe and Wow Night and Day Difference, Real Simple to install as well, Thanks Jackson for putting these kits Together, I have'nt put them on the GN yet though....:cool: :cool:

Sounds good!! Better give our friend Jackson another call:biggrin:

If you need another kit I am doing another order in a few days.

Let me know the year of the tahoe, that kit for that truck is much cheaper than the buick kit.

Installed Them

got around to putting them on the GN today....Aw So Easy.....Thanks again Jackson for the Awesome Kits......less than 30 minutes to install.....Plug and Play is an under statement, and if I can do it anyone can.....

Finally did mine also, and can't believe the difference!!!! That is an awesome kit!!!!! Thanks for putting this togetherJackson !!! People, you wont be disappointed !!!!!:D

Call me when you place another order, I'll be needing one for the 04 Tahoe.

Mahalo's

Finally did mine also, and can't believe the difference!!!! That is an awesome kit!!!!! Thanks for putting this togetherJackson !!! People, you wont be disappointed !!!!!:D

Call me when you place another order, I'll be needing one for the 04 Tahoe.

Mahalo's

I reccomend this to everyone. It's so much better than the halogens.

I got one comming in for the tahoe on friday :smile:

Cant get the drivers light to point infront of the car. Seem like you have the same problem. Mabye there suppose to be like that. :confused:

Attachments

• DSC07088r.jpg
    DSC07088r.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 401
So I did not understand exactly what I was ordering from Jackson. That was my fault, he thought I had 2 cars. I bought and installed on my GN both the HID kits. WOW. Lights up the night like nothing I have seen before.
I put the Bi-xenon kit in the outside bulbs and the single xenon in the high beam center position. The bi-xenon bulbs alone are bright and awesome, but when I turn on the brights and all four xenon bulbs are on...... I tried taking pictures but they did not come out, too bright :D I will try again tonight with a different camera and see what they look light.

Thanks Jackson I love em.

Great product Jackson!!

Finally did mine on the El Camino this afternoon, and drove it around tonight. The difference is truly amazing! Like others have said, installation is a no-brainer.

Feels good to be driving it again. Now where did I put that spare LC2... ;)

Finally did mine on the El Camino this afternoon, and drove it around tonight. The difference is truly amazing! Like others have said, installation is a no-brainer.

Feels good to be driving it again. Now where did I put that spare LC2... ;)

Ahh that was you that passed by my house around 12 a.m.

I seen a nice el camino that just pass my house when I was getting out of the door, seen the hid's and made me thin that was you.

I'll do mine in the AM...

I set up to do mine tonight... but I couldnt find an easy place to mount the drivers side ballast because of the ATI airbox..

I'll do mine in the AM...

I set up to do mine tonight... but I couldnt find an easy place to mount the drivers side ballast because of the ATI airbox..

Robert if this is for the GN look at the pictures posted on yahoo.

What is the ATI airbox? There is plenty of room on the pass side.

Ahh that was you that passed by my house around 12 a.m.

I seen a nice el camino that just pass my house when I was getting out of the door, seen the hid's and made me thin that was you.

Me? Driving a NICE car? Never happen - everything I own is a POS... :p Yeah, that was me. I drove around Diamond Head to admire the HIDs in the dark. :D

Robert if this is for the GN look at the pictures posted on yahoo.

What is the ATI airbox? There is plenty of room on the pass side.

I could make it fit... but having OCD both sides would have to be symmetrical to make me happy... :D :biggrin:

I'll take a look at the pics... and I'll snap some of mine too...

So I did not understand exactly what I was ordering from Jackson. That was my fault, he thought I had 2 cars. I bought and installed on my GN both the HID kits. WOW. Lights up the night like nothing I have seen before.
I put the Bi-xenon kit in the outside bulbs and the single xenon in the high beam center position. The bi-xenon bulbs alone are bright and awesome, but when I turn on the brights and all four xenon bulbs are on...... I tried taking pictures but they did not come out, too bright :D I will try again tonight with a different camera and see what they look light.

Thanks Jackson I love em.

you bought 2 sets? Holy crap...

A few pictures of my dual xenon setup. Hope the come out ok.

Attachments

• DSC00594 (Small).JPG
    DSC00594 (Small).JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 532
  • DSC00595 (Small).JPG
    DSC00595 (Small).JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 537
more. Hi's on left in case you could not tell, low beams on right

Attachments

• DSC00590 (Small).JPG
    DSC00590 (Small).JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 529