HID conversion kits

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
I am putting together a HID conversion kit exclusive for our turbo buicks!

This will included a prewired plug and play kit. No need to add relays or messing with wires. Also is available a bi-xenon HID kit which is alittle more, I don't like this kit because of more problems in the future from the bulb. The bi-xenon is 2 bulbs in one like the dual fillament stock sealed halogens in our cars (one for low beam and the other for high beam). You will not need the bi-xenon kit because the 2nd set of lights on our cars is the high beam lights that is still operational also with HID you would be using the high beams anymore.

Will also include two 4 x 6 direct glass replacement headlight housings that uses a H4 bulb.

Color temprature is 6000k which is a pure super bright white with a very light mixture of blue. 6000-6500k is street legal, the higher the number the more blue/purple it gets. Stock halogens is around 4300k.

You will notice a huge difference vs. halogens. I would say 3 times brighter and twice the coverage area. The light is not blinding for others is the hight of beam is properly adjusted. Do a google search on HID vs Halogen or even HID kits there is tons of info on HID's. The draw back on this is a hid kit from CHINA :( and with only a 90 day warranty. I am testing a kit in my daily driver for almost 5 months with no problems. The kit is a good quality kit with all waterproof connectors, ballast and bulbs.

The good thing is the price. I am looking around $200-250 for everything (HID kit, 4 x 6 headlamp). The price is broken down at $150 for the HID kit, $45 for the 4 x 6 headlamp and the rest will cover shipping. Right now I am working on 2 companys on the HID kits and getting a supplier for the 4 x 6 headlamp. If you guys prefer I show a sample from my GN than that should not be a problem.

I will post up more info later but now I would need a head count of who would be interested in HID kit.

You put this in the Hawaii Buick section so I was wondering, would you ship to other states or this a Hawaii only thing...thanks!

You put this in the Hawaii Buick section so I was wondering, would you ship to other states or this a Hawaii only thing...thanks!

There is someone else selling these kits. I will have to think about shipping these kits out. Let me know is a week or so.

I am putting together a HID conversion kit exclusive for our turbo buicks!

This will included a prewired plug and play kit. No need to add relays or messing with wires. Also is available a bi-xenon HID kit which is alittle more, I don't like this kit because of more problems in the future from the bulb. The bi-xenon is 2 bulbs in one like the dual fillament stock sealed halogens in our cars (one for low beam and the other for high beam). You will not need the bi-xenon kit because the 2nd set of lights on our cars is the high beam lights that is still operational also with HID you would be using the high beams anymore.

Will also include two 4 x 6 direct glass replacement headlight housings that uses a H4 bulb.

Color temprature is 6000k which is a pure super bright white with a very light mixture of blue. 6000-6500k is street legal, the higher the number the more blue/purple it gets. Stock halogens is around 4300k.

You will notice a huge difference vs. halogens. I would say 3 times brighter and twice the coverage area. The light is not blinding for others is the hight of beam is properly adjusted. Do a google search on HID vs Halogen or even HID kits there is tons of info on HID's. The draw back on this is a hid kit from CHINA :( and with only a 90 day warranty. I am testing a kit in my daily driver for almost 5 months with no problems. The kit is a good quality kit with all waterproof connectors, ballast and bulbs.

The good thing is the price. I am looking around $200-250 for everything (HID kit, 4 x 6 headlamp). The price is broken down at $150 for the HID kit, $45 for the 4 x 6 headlamp and the rest will cover shipping. Right now I am working on 2 companys on the HID kits and getting a supplier for the 4 x 6 headlamp. If you guys prefer I show a sample from my GN than that should not be a problem.

I will post up more info later but now I would need a head count of who would be interested in HID kit.

Jackson, keep me informed.

I still need to get to you about replacing that alarm in my car... I did find it as well as a bunch of other stuff all mounted to the panel under the dash...

The alarm was a "CALIBER" unit.

Rob

Jackson, keep me informed.

I still need to get to you about replacing that alarm in my car... I did find it as well as a bunch of other stuff all mounted to the panel under the dash...

The alarm was a "CALIBER" unit.

Rob

Caliber? Never heard of it. Remove it and put a new one in.

Caliber? Never heard of it. Remove it and put a new one in.

Caliber... Carbine maybe... started wth a C anyway...

And replacing is gonna be your job... you gonna have time in about 3 weeks? LMK what day...

TIA

Caliber... Carbine maybe... started wth a C anyway...

And replacing is gonna be your job... you gonna have time in about 3 weeks? LMK what day...

TIA

Ahh....Carbine is the brand. Crappy anyways :eek:

Remind me in 2 weeks. Still go to do tommys van first!

Ahh....Carbine is the brand. Crappy anyways :eek:

Remind me in 2 weeks. Still go to do tommys van first!

no rush.. it's not like the car is anywhere it can be stolen anyway! :p

Remind me to remind you! :biggrin:

I just want the LED's to work... I've got this thing about blinky lights :eek:

Will the class housings look stock? I wanted to replace them with the HID kits on Ebay but dont like the clear plastic look.

Interested... Keep me posted on whether you are bring in HID kits. Thanks.

Pic 1

Pic with the Sylvania dual high output halogens on my GN

Attachments

• DSC06993.jpg
    DSC06993.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,290
In the garage

:redface:

Attachments

• DSC07001r.jpg
    DSC07001r.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,262