Pic on intersection Kapahulu/Date

You can barely see the cars headlight that is on the right of me

Attachments

• DSC07020r.jpg
    DSC07020r.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,228
Another pic

:rolleyes:

Notice how much whiter the light is vs. a halogen?

Attachments

• DSC07021r.jpg
    DSC07021r.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,214
The pics shown on my GN is with my high beams hot wired (high alinged with low beams). I forgot to take pics with the low beams on only.

But...

I would like to see pics of the kit in your gn first. I see the point you are making. Same gn shots just with HIDs please...:smile:

Just wondering

Is this the same kit being sold by 87GNasty in this thread??

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/206312-brighter-headlights.html

This is on page three:

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay, i broke my power steering reservoir, and these things dont exist at parts stores :mad:

Anyhow back to the hids.

I have a website its Car Accessories Store as i have said its still in the progress of putting up pics and descriptions to the items.

The price on the kit is $180 (single beam)plus shipping.
Shipping is done with UPS. ( no gouging of shipping rates)

Yes their are cheaper kits out there, you can search around and save $20-$30. These kits have a one year warranty on the bulbs AND the ballasts. All of the cheaper kits dont have one of either kind of warranty.

I have had these HID in my escalade over 3years (its recently sold) never had an issue with anything
I have had a set in my silverado over a year never had an issue
Have a set in my turbo camro (race car)
Have a set in my grand national
Have sold about 300 sets, had one issue, a bulb was defective on 1 set.

Is this the same kit being sold by 87GNasty in this thread??

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/206312-brighter-headlights.html

This is on page three:

Very simular kit and you have to purchase the glass housing seperate. But the kit I am offering has a 90 day warranty :( . I am working on trying to get a longer warranty.

If you had a choice of $150 with a 90 day warranty or $180 for a 1 year warranty for the exact same product? Which kit would you buy?

These kits all come from the same place (china) but just packaged and labeled differently.

im interested in a kit, is it possible to bring in other bulb types too?? say 9006?? thanks

Interested

I am interested in seeing a pic of the HIDs on the actual GN as well. Please post pics so we can see what they look like on our cars.

:D

Sample kit it in!

Pic of the glass lamp assembly with a halogen high/low halogen bulb included.

The quality of this lamp assemble is pretty good for the price.

Attachments

• DSC06987r.jpg
    DSC06987r.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,161
Bi-Xenon bulb in the housing

:tongue:

Attachments

• DSC07053r.jpg
    DSC07053r.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,134
Now for the prices......

Bi-xenon kit 6000k temp (shown) with 2 glass halogens conversion bulbs with 2 spares H4 bulbs.

Price is at $275 for the bi-xenon HID kit

Single bulb HID kit is $225

Shipping out of hawaii is around $20-25 and I do accept paypal but you will need to cover the fees. Money orders accepted but only postal money orders please.

Taking pre orders now with 1/2 deposit needed.

The quality on this HID kit and the glass housing is pretty dam good for the price especially for someone picky like me.

These kits are not in stock yet these are sample kits for me to test out. I will install them on my GN on Sunday and will post up pics. The price posted is a really good deal. The price cover up the my costs for the HID kit/housing plus shipping. You can probaly piece together a kit for a little (not much) cheaper but the good thing is this is a complete kit from me tested abd ready to go. I can only offer a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase for the bulb, ballast and relay. Weather resistant connectors, bulb and ballast. You can even submerged the bulb in water!

The single HID kit I reccomend because of the longer life of the xenon bulb and the cost of replacing the bulb is alot cheaper than the bi-xenon bulbs. Center high beams will be operational with the single kit. If you want to keep it like stock then get the bi-xenon kit.

Installation will be super easy plug and play no cutting or splicing. Bi-xenon kit you will need extra time on running the wires accross to the driver's side bulb, plus you need get 12v at the battery. With the single HID kit no need to go to the battery direct plug in to the factory headlight harness.

I will give it a shot. What is your paypal and now much is the fee incurred going to cost?

?

Any pics yet? Also, How much for just the kits shipped to 60104? I have H4 glass housings already.

Any pics yet? Also, How much for just the kits shipped to 60104? I have H4 glass housings already.

sorry got tied up today, if I get time tonight I will post some pics of the kit installed with some night shots in the street

Minus $45 if you don't need the H4 glass housing.

Shipping would be around $20-25 and will ship out usps.

If you are interested I am making a list now. Send me a pm with name and shipping info. Also need to specify bi-xenon kit or the single HID kit.