DSC00583 (Small).JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 559
  • DSC00589 (Small).JPG
    DSC00589 (Small).JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 566
  • DSC00588 (Small).JPG
    DSC00588 (Small).JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 574
I got permission to order the high beam set...

Seems Dawnie didnt like the "look" of the Halogen HBs compared to the HIDs... she said order the damn things and make it right... :biggrin:

I agree....

After that I can order a set for the 'Burb...

Seems Dawnie didnt like the "look" of the Halogen HBs compared to the HIDs... she said order the damn things and make it right... :biggrin:

I agree....

After that I can order a set for the 'Burb...

Rob I got one more set left :p

OK... I'll hook up with you this week...

Thats the single filament set, right?

Actually not a single element but a hid low beam and a halogen high.

You will need to use that adapter that I supplied or splice in the high beam plug. It still uses the same lamp but this kit is easier to install no need to go to the battery.

Just call me of pm me a time/date I can meet up.

Actually not a single element but a hid low beam and a halogen high.

You will need to use that adapter that I supplied or splice in the high beam plug. It still uses the same lamp but this kit is easier to install no need to go to the battery.

Just call me of pm me a time/date I can meet up.

I'm driving the GN this week... looks like it's time for my drive it for 1 week every 6 months... "excercise miles"... yeah... thats my story and I'm sticking to it... :wink:

H.i.d Kits

Hi,
I am interested in those HID kits you have for sell. If you got some in stock I will pick up a set. If not, I will sent you the deposit for them. Let me know.:cool:
Thanks,
Marc

Hi,
I am interested in those HID kits you have for sell. If you got some in stock I will pick up a set. If not, I will sent you the deposit for them. Let me know.:cool:
Thanks,
Marc

pm send got a kit for you

call me

Mahalo Jackson,
got the kit to work.

I'll be calling you in a couple months.
laydaz
Darren

Jackson... I think I'm gonna need another set of 4.... its like driving the SS with the lights off!

Jackson... I think I'm gonna need another set of 4.... its like driving the SS with the lights off!

4?

You want convert all 4 lamps to hid's?

I got 1 set let. I can get the other set if you want. Just call me later and I can bring it to work

4?

You want convert all 4 lamps to hid's?

I got 1 set let. I can get the other set if you want. Just call me later and I can bring it to work

Hey... it looks GREAT on the GN.... :biggrin:

Hold off for a bit... the fuel pump on the Dually died today.... (THAT jobs gonna be a beyotch) :mad:

Awesome

Well thats all I have to Say about the HID's. We drove from RI to NY in the Tahoe @ Night and they definately allow you to see ALL the Deer in the road and on the shoulder of the road in plenty of time to avoid hitting hem:cool: :cool: ....Thanks Jackson will recommend them to All........:) :)