hey guys got some new pictures up... check them out tell me what you think!

TType84

cookin with propane
http://home.attbi.com/~nbx23/lake/

there you guys go...

thats a wash and 3 coats of meguiars gold class wax cause i had nothing to do one day..

paint isnt the best but i think it looks pretty good. tell me what you guys think..

btw its 16 800x600 pages so if you dont have broadband it will take awhile.

Nick,
Great photo. Love the title. Bet you got the he!! out of dodge and into a garage, looks pretty ominous out there.

Hey that's MY car...lol

87gn01.jpg

Car looks fantastic Nick!!

Those Hella H2 headlights? How you like em?

I like the pics from down low looking kinda up at the car. Real nice dude!

nah they are the ebay diamond cut lights... work better than the stockers for sure but id rather have hellas, i just dont have $175 for headlights :eek:

and glenn, whoa i can usually tell my car apart but yours looks real similar :)

wow nick great looking car, i just wish my hooptie looked HALF as good as that (seriously) . Is it me or does the the center of your wheels look more slivery than other gnx style's i've seen?

well they are gunmetal not black..

i saw a few GTAs with gunmetal rims and i love the color.. its just duplicolor gunmetal wheel coating..

when it got painted the first time there werent many left, the ones that were on there were broken..

so i just left all of them off.

i also have no wheelwell trim either.. i think it looks better. draws less attention. the centercaps are enough :)

but thats just me.

Nice shots!

Originally posted by TType84
well they are gunmetal not black..

i saw a few GTAs with gunmetal rims and i love the color.. its just duplicolor gunmetal wheel coating..
Good job on the rim color! It's nice to see something other than the black mesh all the time.:cool:

yep.. lake ray hubbard alright. a friend of mine took some pics of his truck there so i had to go outdo him :)

http://www.pureperformanceracing.com/members_pages/rogerdavis.html

Scroll all the way to the bottom to check out my storm pictures. Those clouds were about 100' high and that was it. Where we used to live at, the storms were ferocious in the spring.

BTW, the car has changed quite a bit since the buildup was written up and I sold the 86.

I just love the color of your rims. Looks much better than the black to me. I too have those diamond headlights and I really like the look.

Do you have them in all 4 lights or just the outer ones?

whoa those clouds look like someone did a massive burnout.. that or you set a forest fire :eek:

and yeah.. i only have two lights in.. i wanted to see how i liked them before i spent $100 on a set..

Looks sweet, but were did the "in nitrous you trusted... ...till your **** got busted" frame go? :D

That's a good idea for pictures, I think I'll have to try that one of these days. :cool:

hehe i just wrote that on there with photoshop cause i thought it was funny.. couldnt bring myself to buy it cause i couldnt back it up then.

maybe once i get the turbo seals i'll be able to..