new paint for my car......what do u guys think??

PooP1186

well im finally in the stages of painting my car i want to go with a flat paint i found these cars that had the same paint color i want tell me what you guys think :confused:

its a Carnival Red Pearl by Kustom paints its their Hot Rod Flatz line of paints

Attachments

• yytyyyy080.jpg
    yytyyyy080.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 237
  • 596.jpg
    596.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 234
little overspray on the bumper of the bagger.

I like it more on the IMPY than the bagger.

Is this the new stuff that is suppose to look like primer but keeps water out?

little overspray on the bumper of the bagger.

I like it more on the IMPY than the bagger.

Is this the new stuff that is suppose to look like primer but keeps water out?

yeah its a stage 1 URETHANE base paint

yeah i too like the impala but just wanted to show you guys what the color looks like in the sun

yeah i too like the impala but just wanted to show you guys what the color looks like in the sun

looks like primer in the sun.. I remember in the old days 70's when the mopar paint would peel off guys use to spray bomb thier cars in primer.

Flat paint only looks good in black, and on some cars. I think its gonna bite you in the ass if you ever want to sell it. And I just dont like it. Just my opinion though.

Flat paint only looks good in black, and on some cars. I think its gonna bite you in the ass if you ever want to sell it. And I just dont like it. Just my opinion though.

true but i dont think imma sell this car anytime soon i worked too hard to bring her back to life lol
but i been debating on either a the same metalic maroon it had b4 or this flat paint

it can look like a trailer queen just not ride like one. any new paints gonna get fuked up if u street drive it so u might as well pick a paint u really like but also think about resale. i never keep my cars very long, maybe u do.

but if u paint it come wild color good luck selling it without giving it away at a price that someone would now have to paint it a factory color or similar after buying