Heres my Hybrid....

Cooler pipes...

Here's a picture of the cooler pipes... The letters are painted on and airbrushed although the flash was too bright to realy show that.

~Scott

Attachments

• Cooler pipes.JPG
    Cooler pipes.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 359
Fuel cell cover

When you've got a hatch back there needs to be a seperation from fuel cell to passenger compartment so Chris fabricated this cover to go over the cell with a access cover and I squirted it last night with the cooler pipes....

Attachments

• Cell Cover.JPG
    Cell Cover.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 365
man i hope my car comes out half as good as yours that thing is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! when is it gonna be done ?? my car seems like it will never be done :( :(

I was shooting for the end of this month but I have been traveling alot for my company so I'm trying for the end of May for it to be done.

That is what I thought to Poor Notch, car has been worked on for two years now so it is time for it to be done!!!! LOL.....

The car didn't die get caught in the Mayan
apocalypse stolen or eaten by squirrls....
It's changed hands to another friend of mine and I'm finishing it up....
The new owner purchaed my Camaro engine and transmission...
I'd like to thank Chris for helping get the car this far... Should be up and running with
250cid engine next week...!

Mustang22.jpg

Pipes all done with out script.... fluids all full and started/running!
Have to fab a radiator support piece and other little detail stuff.
It's Super quiet with the full LX exhaust and DynoMax Ultraflow's on it...
Final interior wiring and carpet... few outside paint things and it'll be ready for spring time...
7" DVD player... single sub... The basic's. ;)

Bustang831.jpg

Thanks... We got the brakes bled and found the line lock would only allow fluid to go past and not back to the
master Cyl... so I ordered up another one... Hope to have that tomorrow....
Had to adapt a 87 Mustang shifter cable to work down on the TH400Trans under it... that was fun. :rolleyes:
Got all the power windows wired up and locks.. (one actuator sounds like it's got a angry cat stuck in it) so
Ordered two just to be safe... replace them both.
Putting down carpet sound deadner and then carpet today... Back seats and get to install the center console
then the 7" DVD... wires for that are already run....
Hope to drive by Friday when it'll be 55deg here for a day!
~Scott

More issues with the B&M factory ford shifter replacement... the ratio was wrong and was not allowing the gears to shift properly... Had to drill a few different holes and adjust the ratio up at shifter end to match transmission.
Now it's finally right.
Line lock issue fixed but I think we have a bad Master Cyl. It's returning most of the fluid back up into the resivoir and the first pump is soft... next is ok and then it holds.. have a new one on the way.

Found out the lower control arms (Tubular) were 2" too long... Purchased new one's with no spring pockets from PAperformance and a coil over conversion kit... All installed and the car sit's the way it should finally.
Ready for a allignment.

Also swapped tail lights and headlights installed speedo cable and hooked up tac.

Should head over to owners house this week and wait till the weather breaks for me to drive it daily for a few weeks to nail down the daily driver/pump gas tune.
Mustangnewarms.jpg

Shifter issue fixed..... Front brakes was the calipers pushing fluid back up into master... Have Strange Eng. Brakes on front now (Should arrive today) Shift light,Hood, Paint work fixed. Interior 95% complete. Just about ready... Only if spring was... Lol
Picture of the day.
Bustangfinish.jpg

Hey Scott,seen you on TV.:) ...and I am surprised you let that Challenger out of that shop without turboing it...nice job on the tinted tails... Dennis​

Good hearing from you Dennis..... It was a lot of work and all the volunteers that helped on
The car made a fantastic car.... No turbo lol... At least it was a EFI Hemi!
We worked from 8am to midnight about every night.... It had to drive by sun set
On Friday!
Whew... We made it!
Ty the owner loved it!

Link to powerblock... I'm on the last part of
The build.... Part 4. www.powerblocktv.com
The 74 Challanger build!

Good hearing from you Dennis..... It was a lot of work and all the volunteers that helped on
The car made a fantastic car.... No turbo lol... At least it was a EFI Hemi!
We worked from 8am to midnight about every night.... It had to drive by sun set
On Friday!
Whew... We made it!
Ty the owner loved it!

Link to powerblock... I'm on the last part of
The build.... Part 4. www.powerblocktv.com
The 74 Challanger build!

I was just watching all 4 of those episodes. Holy shit that was a ton of work by a number of people. It turned really nice, though.

Nice work on that and this Mustang. Very cool.

It's pretty amazing that 4 set's of guy's on different weeks that have never met each other and never seen the car they are going to be working on or anything about it before they arrive can come together and get the job done with excellence all while being in front of a TV crew for endless hours of the day..... A great experience I'd suggest to any car guy!
~Scott.

Bustang00.jpg

Had a small break in the weather for one day.. went out and tried the new front brakes and did a small tune on it for driving.. All seems to be working well in the little fox body... Drove it over to his garage until the real good weather comes in a few months!

Hope to get a plate that says "Not a 50" Lol...
Bustang%20001.jpg

Previous Buick Powered Camaro now has a 427RHS block and single 98mm turbo.....Got all my stuff done... with one day left till Drag Week... My Number got called up on the wait list with 2.5weeks till Drag Week actually started... Worked from 4am till midnight for that 2.5weeks... Got down to Friday (had to leave Saturday) Car was running but somthing was not quite right.... Found #8 Exhaust rocker not moving... Pushrod was installed wrong and sitting on block holding valve open... Did a leak down to make sure it wasn't bent... (it wasn't.. whew) so started it again and still wasn't acting right. Did a compression test and had 30psi.... check another cyl... 34psi... Humm.. what's up here... Backed off the rockers just a little and 180psi... (Pushrods too long) Well... I had to be down in bowling green the next day for registration .. and at that point I was pretty much done... no test time... zero drive time... Not much compresson ect... Bummer. Bustang was ready to go.... and the owner let me take it to Drag Week... It did great! Got the Quickest Six again and had a great week with it.... It was a very HOT week with temps in the mid 90's at all the tracks we went to. It ended up being about 1200mi in 4 days! Here are some pics! Best Time was 10.6@128mph on pump gas and Drag Radials
BustangDW2.jpg
BustangDragweek1.jpg

Camaro setup with the 427RHS block Mast LS7CNC heads ROssler 4L80E Pro-Torque Lock up converter 6" Air/Air IC
Also Hot Rod caught the Mustang on a bridge:

First pass ever with this setup last year early spring at local track.

Street driving

Changing a few things this winter...

Sold the 70 turbo, Classic FAST and TH400...

Going with a BB 71mm turbo, Holley Dominator and 4L80E with lock up/Pro-Torque converter

Hope to see mid to high 20'sMPG this year!