New/old member

SFITurbo

Finally logged back in after several years. Forgot password and email address was VERY old. Formerly known as sfiturbo from the early 2000’s. Always scanned posts here but could not reply 😡.

Cheers to re-joining the forum. perhaps @JayC can work with you to verify a few things so that you can reclaim your former "SFITurbo" account from 8 Jun 2003.

Cheers to re-joining the forum. perhaps @JayC can work with you to verify a few things so that you can reclaim your former "SFITurbo" account from 8 Jun 2003.
That would be great… I remember some “lively” discussions in the political section with Weester and his ilk🤣 Kinda lost interest in working on the GN’s and sold the hardtop in ‘15 after our son died and rarely had the T top out since . Learned a lot from this site and the “old timers” here and their comments.

That would be great… I remember some “lively” discussions in the political section with Weester and his ilk🤣 Kinda lost interest in working on the GN’s and sold the hardtop in ‘15 after our son died and rarely had the T top out since . Learned a lot from this site and the “old timers” here and their comments.
Welcome back, check out the political section nowadays it'll knock your socks off whats going on 🍿🍺

PM me your details, Ill see what I can do.