here's a cool list of car!

Good luck at the event Len. I was eyeing it over the summer, and it looks great... I'd love to get there next year.

Art

Len, you know we all wish you the best of luck!!!

Please say HI to John and his lovely Wife for me. I haven't seen them in several years.

Good luck! I think it is awesome that there are people like you that keep pushing Buick V-6 performance. Take them down.

well i ran 7.42@188 on the little 10.5 tires! qualified 12th out of 30 cars. the back east guy's brought out some fast cars! number 1 qualifier ran 6.70. 2 more round of qualifing in the morning.

Hey Len good luck at that event! Show em what that little V6 can do! :D I gotta get my camera in that car next time I see you at the track! Never got around to it in Ohio but here is one video I took of the car in Ohio. Enjoy... YouTube - A Len Freeman run I shot in BPG Ohio
i watched the other vid of all the buicks burning out while that guy walked up to you. what was up with him? pretty funny! when you anwsered" there from around here"

Oh that was Nelson! We had a meet in Toms River and took the cars there for some pics. Well when we left this lot we had Nelson film us while we all did a burn out. Some local security guard came up to him trying to bust his balls and Nelson busted his balls! :D It was funny as hell when I watched it back. That's our Nelly! Don't mess with him! He's the Buick Mafia! :cool:

Len next time were at an event together were gonna load that car up with some in car cameras! I just got some new software I'm going nuts to play with! :)