Help with no start condition.

Metal

Was I speeding sir?
Here is a copy of the thread I posted on my local car board.
http://motownmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30110
TTA said:
I got up at 7:00am this morning to install a new set of MSD 50's and a used chip before it got too hot outside, I started it up and it ran fine, I took it out for a 10 minute spin to let the computer relearn, it seemed to pull hard with about 17/18 lbs of boost.
I pulled into Pep Boys to buy a trim screw when I came out and it just cranks.

I don't know if the chip is f**** up, or an injector is F**** up but my car is sitting in a Pep Boys Parking lot until I figure it out.

So far we have replaced or verified the plugs, wires, coil pack, cam sensor, module and chip but we have the same problem, me and my buddy are thinking fuel pump.
Thoughts anyone?

sounds like you have checked everything ignition wise, so it's gotta be fuel. Hook a fuel pressure gauge up to the rail, if you're not getting pressure than it's either the pump or filter. You should hear the pump turn on when you turn the key to the on position. If you don't hear it turn on then you probably blew a fuse or something electrical. I would go ahead and check the fuses anyways just to have them off the list of possible problems.

I don't "think" it's the fuel pump :p ....does it come on when ya first turn the key :confused:

Grumpy said:
I don't "think" it's the fuel pump :p ....does it come on when ya first turn the key :confused:
It will start and run until you turn it off ,then it won't run until it cools down or you click the key 4 or 5 times till you hear the pump prime.

I'm going to check for bad grounds or a wiring issue tonight.

Grumpy said:
I'd bet ya have no pulse on the inj when it gets hot :wink:

That's what it seems like, what causes that?

(BTW the car hauls A**) :)