Help with determining parts for good power and safety

New to the GN scene just bought mine last week.

Any experts that could help me determine what parts are best for my application

Motor was rebuilt 20k ago with these specs

.030 over with forged pistons
214/478 lift cam
.010/.010 turned n balanced crank
Port n polished heads with .177 intake valves
No egr
Walbro 308 fuel pump
Scanmaster just purchased
I know turbo, injectors, and chip are stock

Any ideas on what upgrades i should do so i dont waste money or buy the wrong things

I appreciate the experts who help out with this

Also i want it to be safe recomendations meaning not wanting to blow my motor lol, just trying to get max efficient power

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

new fuel pump, 60# injectors, a matching chip, and someway to scan the engine and monitor knock

Whats a good fuel pump for my application? Injectors and chip should be easy to get. Im getting a 2.1 scanmaster and knock guage this week. Should i upgrade the turbo?

Heads Combustion chamber first unshroud the valves you will get more out of that,then port and polish.

well i have eric marshall chips but armstrong '009' injectors which are 42.5 lb & im not even shure what size my turbo is but its deff not stock becuz its a prescision instead of a garrett style but yes any turbo upgrade shpuld deff help

I think a 105mm would work out ok lol Jk. If you go to precisions website they have a list of their buick turbos and they list the specs of the turbo. You could match up what your trying to do with a turbo.

I just installed a TT chip from Eric last weekend, I did no adjustments to anything on my car and it has never ran this good!