Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

Clay, Im glad I could help on this project . It was nice talking to you!! . I will be there to help put the body on !! You will love this car. I wish i could be in bg to see you get it. Coach and Shawn are doing a great job!!! Clay GOOD LUCK.... Craig

Clay, Im glad I could help on this project . It was nice talking to you!! . I will be there to help put the body on !! You will love this car. I wish i could be in bg to see you get it. Coach and Shawn are doing a great job!!! Clay GOOD LUCK.... Craig

Thanks for taking some time and helping. I talked to Shawn just now and he told me you guys have been working hard. I wish you could come to Bowling Green but I understand if you can't. We will find some kind of way to knock back a beer together at the least.

So my wife walks into the room and says "You are looking at the pictures of your car being worked on huh?" and I looked at her and said "How do you know that?". She then informs me that my jaw is on the floor and then she slipped in a puddle of drool. Now I have to go and make it up to her.
AWESOME work guys truly AWESOME.

Hello to the greatest guys ever...;););)
I need an important part...we just realized we do not have one in any condition.
We need a dash top...
DASHTOP.jpg

Does any member have a nice hood pad they can take to BG and install on the car? It's too big to ship, and can be installed in 10 mins. If you have one, or we can get funds to buy one...either way...

Thanks

If someone gets the hood pad we will supply a new set of hood pad retainers...

Okay,

The hood Coach bought can not be fixed and painted by the time BG comes around so we are in need of any ( Black ) hood that is in VERY nice shape! We need it before BG if your close to Sean in PA, OR in Bowling Green and we will install it there...

We hate to have to give Clay the car without a hood! If anyone has one they would like to donate please contact Coach or myself....

Thanks!

8 days away!!!! Can we get someone to make a nice video to post up of Clay's reaction? This needs to be shared all over the net. I still believe we are the 1st group to do this.

May I ask, who is who in the pictures.
1st pic....Shawn "fake" driving, Eddie (turb0buick57) riding shotgun, and Craig(buick86) in the "fake" backseat.
20sat.jpg

2nd pic...Coach "fake" driving, Eddie is still the passenger, and Shawn in the "fake" backseat.
21sat.jpg

Thanks, was it cold when those pictures were taken? Sure wish it would cool off down here.

Ray

Hey guys,
If anyone has a lead on a nice hood...please let us know. The hood we have is sub-par for any car, let alone this beauty. This car deserves a nice hood. If we cannot find one...it will be presented with the one we have but primered only. It can be replaced down the road. There is no sense in wasting paint on it. Clay had a glass hood and it burnt, so he will put another one on when he can...if we do not find one.
Thank you guys. Next week he gets his new baby.

Thanks for taking some time and helping. I talked to Shawn just now and he told me you guys have been working hard. I wish you could come to Bowling Green but I understand if you can't. We will find some kind of way to knock back a beer together at the least.

So my wife walks into the room and says "You are looking at the pictures of your car being worked on huh?" and I looked at her and said "How do you know that?". She then informs me that my jaw is on the floor and then she slipped in a puddle of drool. Now I have to go and make it up to her.
AWESOME work guys truly AWESOME.
Hi
I just recently read what happened to your car by this 3rd rate so called business person(He's not a man!).I'm happy that things are going well for you and If you had needed a new turbo for your car I would have gladly given it to you since it won't go on mine.It's very good that the TR community got together and is getting you a "new baby". I would love to see the pics of the car when it's finished.

Hi
I just recently read what happened to your car by this 3rd rate so called business person(He's not a man!).I'm happy that things are going well for you and If you had needed a new turbo for your car I would have gladly given it to you since it won't go on mine.It's very good that the TR community got together and is getting you a "new baby". I would love to see the pics of the car when it's finished.
Thanks Milton, the support is appreciated. Are you by chance going to Bowling Green?

Coach & Shawn please continue to take a bunch of pictures because after BG I am going to put together The entire build thread of Clay's "Phoenix" with step by step with detailed documentation of each part donated by each vendor who stepped up for this project....

Thanks Milton, the support is appreciated. Are you by chance going to Bowling Green?
Hi
Sorry buddy won't be able to make it to Bowling Green,but maybe someday.I probably get my engine rebuilt before that.I'm glad things are looking up for you to get you another car.