Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

Standing up clapping! !!!! Can't wait to see it in BG. We are rolling out next sunday.

Coach, how'd you make such nice cuts on that stainless?
Ancient Chinese Secret!!!;)
It is a stainless covered laminate that is used in restaurant kitchens. It cuts with a utility knife.

You guys have transport set up to BG? Phil.
Yes, Shawn will deliver the car in his enclosed trailer. Clay will probably hire "spies" to get photos before its time...so we will have armed guards posted at the trailer 24 hours a day...Hahahaha

Pile of parts for delivery tomorrow...rear package tray, rear girdle, 3rd brake light, and a complete stainless bolt kit for the engine bay. They are sitting on a box that has new upper door panels and rear sail panel inserts.
IMG_5423.jpg

Yes, Shawn will deliver the car in his enclosed trailer. Clay will probably hire "spies" to get photos before its time...so we will have armed guards posted at the trailer 24 hours a day...Hahahaha
Ok, was going to offer to transport in my enclosed hauler. Wish I was closer, would like to give you guys a hand. Phil.

Glad I had the opportunity to help clean and assemble parts for this car today with the guys. I new when this first started, I wouldnt have a pile of money or parts to contribute, but hoped I would be able to help in some way in order to get the car assembled for Clay.
And Clay it was nice getting to talk to you for a minute today. Really this car couldn't be going to a more humble guy.

Glad I had the opportunity to help clean and assemble parts for this car today with the guys. I new when this first started, I wouldnt have a pile of money or parts to contribute, but hoped I would be able to help in some way in order to get the car assembled for Clay.
And Clay it was nice getting to talk to you for a minute today. Really this car couldn't be going to a more humble guy.

I can't thank you enough. It was great talking to you and the guys today and the pics of ya'll 'fake' driving the car cracked me up. Thanks.

WOW! I just discovered this. It is so great to see this happening.
I just wondered if anybody though about insurance.
Are provisions made that the new vehicle is insured on the way to BG and on the way to it's new home?

OK Guys,
I spent all day and most of the night in Pittsburgh yesterday. Shawn, Eddie (turb0buick57) and Craig were all wrenching away. Craig was scrubbing, polishing, and cleaning. Craig installed fuel lines from tank to engine. Eddie was installing front sway bar, TV cable, and other things. Shawn was painting and working n the new dash and wiring, and I installed new rear girdle, and HR Rear sway bar. I set up the rear suspension as best we could for now. It will need fine tuned after the body is on.
Here are some pics I tried to take in between different jobs.
The attention to detail is awesome. All stainless hardware on the girdle and every bracket is getting blasted and painted. Not one piece is going on this car unrestored.

That is the new car in the background...wet sanded...ready to buff.

1sat.jpg
2sat.jpg
3sat.jpg
4sat.jpg
5sat.jpg

More...
I know it looks in the pic like the glovebox door does not match, but it does. The lighting changed the look.
17sat.jpg
18sat.jpg
19sat.jpg

And this is us taking turns "fake driving" the car around the garage...we sent this pic to Clay for laughs. It does an awesome "fake burnout"!!!
20sat.jpg
21sat.jpg