Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

Awesome job done buy all.....now get some sleep....:D

Great job to everyone involved. Clay will have a nice shiny 4" inlet pipe and cold air kit to install when he gets back home from TR Custom Parts. Wish it could have been on the car at BG but just found out the other day on what his final turbo and engine management system would be. Post pics when the car is back on the road and what a nice ending to this story.

These are a few pics of Shawn's friend Nick. Nick graduated Top in Class from the Hot Rod School Wyo-Tech, that is always seen on Velocity Channel. His specialty is Paint and Body...if you ever see this car in person, you'll know why. He is only 24 years old.
1a.jpg
2a.jpg
3a.jpg
4a.jpg
5a.jpg

Coach,you and Shawn may have a free ticket to heaven. There may be others, however you and Shawn have been front and center. Great job.

This is a great testament to how the TB community is the best! Great work guys. I would have loved to help out more and be at the reveal. Take plenty of pics for us.(y)

OMG THANK YOU!!!

I'm at the hotel with The Phoenix loaded up and trailered waiting to go home in the morning. I will continue to post pics of progress to this project. This has been an AMAZING day. I will NEVER forget this. Again thank you all.

This was the first time I met Clay. I'm so glad I got to be a part of this! Clay is a good guy, I couldn't think of a more deserving person. Travel safe, my new friend! Phil.

OMG THANK YOU!!!

I'm at the hotel with The Phoenix loaded up and trailered waiting to go home in the morning. I will continue to post pics of progress to this project. This has been an AMAZING day. I will NEVER forget this. Again thank you all.
I am glad for you to. It was quite a task, but it was seen thru to the end, as far as we could take it. It wasnt fair to keep you waiting any longer to see it, when we can still help in finishing it. I am still working on getting parts finished. I was talking to Jay ( boosted-para) on the phone about restoring the GNX rims when the car was being uncovered in BG.
The 2 rims that were gold are now on there way to Jay, so they can be restored to new and shipped back to you.
I am working on some other things also, but until I get confirmation...I am not saying what.
Have a safe trip home.
Long Live the PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!

Clay,
Hope to meet you and see the PHOENIX someday. Also like to meet and shake the hands that sacrificed so much time and effort in this project. TOAST to you all! (y) Inspiring!
Bob

That is awesome. I am so glad you will be able to go to your garage and look at your new car, until we get it complete. I'll be in touch about a few things. Be safe and take care of that car...

Congrats to clay take care of that beauty!

Anybody have a film of him receiving the car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Clay!! Wish I could have been there to see it. I can't imagine what it must feel like to be you. I'm glad things worked out and thanks to all those who made this happen. So amazing!