Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

Donation sent. This thread is almost making me re-think selling my car. What a great community!

PLEASE, when the time comes to buy a roller, post a list of PARTS NEEDED on this thread. Many of us (myself included) have piles of parts in our garages/basements that we'd be happy to donate instead of allowing them to act as dust collectors. With all of the members on this board and our hoards of parts, it should be easy to piece a car together.

Best of Luck!

We def plan on posting a list of parts needed. ScotW and I are totally focused on building not just a replacement car, but a top notch example of what any of us would love to own. Clay is very deserving of this.

Keep it coming guys.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Clay, I don't have a lot of $$ to offer but I'm willing to help with hauling and shop space and help to put it all together. I'm not too far up the road and have room for you to stay as needed.

Whats up you hansom devil? Thanks for your support. I do have a question for you. What would make my torque converter be so tight at cold start that the car has trouble idling in gear but after warm up be perfect? Its a 7 disc Vigilante lock up Zero pump.

I just submitted my registration to the MonteSS board. Phil87SS had some questions so I joined to answer them for him. I have to wait until my membership is approved to log on. I'll be glad to answer all the questions Phil87SS and the other guys may have upon my membership approval. I also see the responses of Waynep the Car Craft guy. I understand his skepticism. He has to be wary of scams. I didn't make my thread in anticipation that it would have to convince anyone of anything. I didn't make it in anticipation that you guys would rally around me the way you have. I made it to inform guys in the Buick community of what is going down with my car and GBP. You guys know me, he doesn't. You guys can recognize the car as mine, there's no way he could. The facts support themselves. Should he really decide to look into it then it should be easy to verify. I've stated numerous times in the original thread that I can prove all that I've claimed. I've provided pictures of everything asked for? I can get him a close up of the vin tag on the car and my title. He has to be open to believing what he sees though. We all get those emails from the Nigerian Bankers and we know that they are scams no matter how convincing they try to sound. If he is of that mindset about this then there is nothing that will convince him otherwise. I thank you for the effort to make this wonderful gesture happen. I'll do whatever I can to assist you guys in this. Not just for the obvious reasons of what I'd receive but because I remember the feeling it gave me when we put a little something together to help Casper's Electronics.

Whats up you hansom devil? Thanks for your support. I do have a question for you. What would make my torque converter be so tight at cold start that the car has trouble idling in gear but after warm up be perfect? Its a 7 disc Vigilante lock up Zero pump.

My VIG does that when cold sometimes too. I have to hit the gas real quick like when backing it out of my driveway to prevent it from stalling the car. It's fine after that every time though. Just a weird trate of the TC.

Welcome to 7disk vigilante "hell"!! It's a problem we all suffer. I have to feather the throttle (some times significantly) to get it in gear without killing the motor, until it's all warmed up! If I wasn't so damn poor I'd have that vigy out and gone.

Donation sent. This thread is almost making me re-think selling my car. What a great community!

PLEASE, when the time comes to buy a roller, post a list of PARTS NEEDED on this thread. Many of us (myself included) have piles of parts in our garages/basements that we'd be happy to donate instead of allowing them to act as dust collectors. With all of the members on this board and our hoards of parts, it should be easy to piece a car together.

Best of Luck!

You should the community is still strong I have faith. That's it all takes faith.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Vigilante hell. LOL. Ok so now I know. Thanks for the info. I've been telling people about what you guys are doing here. Everyone has been floored by the level of support you guys are showing.

We are still hunting up good rollers so keep them coming guys.

Thanks