Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

I'm not sure that's what Coach and Scot are thinking about for a roller. It's nothing but a bare cabin shell. It needs absolutely everything! :eek:

This guy is asking way to much for that car. If it was cheaper it could work. I would pony up my roller which has a nice front clip and t tops doors and dash. There is good money in there to get a nice roller with decent paint job. Patience....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Not to beat a dead horse, but if you guys go with a T Top roller you need to be prepared to fix all the rot, otherwise you will be putting Clay right back where he was prior to this mess. Not to mention good luck on finding weathersripping that really seals well. If you have never owned a T Top G body, then you really have no idea what kind of mess you are getting into. Just my .02.

Thats true Mike... but there's nothing like cruisen with the ttops off....safely on 4 wheels =)

Astro roof is not as much fun as ttops. Clay had ttops.... liked the ttops. .. thats what he should get. After having my ttop car... I can never see myself driving anything else

That's true Charlie. I'm just saying that after all I have gone through with mine (mainly just trying to make crappy t top seals work somehow) I somewhat regret not just doing a roof swap. It would not have costed me anymore than what I invested in the roof repair and the T top weatherstripping.

Thats true Mike... but there's nothing like cruisen with the ttops off....safely on 4 wheels =)

Astro roof is not as much fun as ttops. Clay had ttops.... liked the ttops. .. thats what he should get. After having my ttop car... I can never see myself driving anything else

You have a good point. I'm just worried about the guys trying to help Clay out would get into a mess they were not anticipating on.

We are on it BIG!!! Do not worry...;)

We just need to borrow those little red pots and the bells, so we can drum up some more donations!!!!

I talked to Coach today. I told him how depression had a hold of me when I lost my car and that I THOUGHT I was through that phase. What I didn't expect was how good all the support you guys/gals showing me would make me feel. I only thought I was through the depression but based on how ya'll are making me feel I figure maybe this is whats really pulling me through it. Thank you.

We are on it BIG!!! Do not worry...;)

We just need to borrow those little red pots and the bells, so we can drum up some more donations!!!!

Couch,

I think I may have a roller for ya that will need a little love, but we could talk about it. How about giving me a call..