Help needed: any North VA TR's ...

turbo96max

Hey Guys,

Wondering if there are any North VA regals that get together. I think i maybe having a MAF issue and wanted to test with a known good maf reading 255. Currently have tried 2 autoparts mafs and they are only reading 224..not sure if its that the car is not flowing the air or these mafs are just not reading properly

thanks fellas

Do you ever go to BurgerKing on sat? BK near rt28 & 234 i usually get there about 6-6:30 . They start around 3. I have a stock maf maybe meet you there next sat. What scan tool is on your car ?

Do you ever go to BurgerKing on sat? BK near rt28 & 234 i usually get there about 6-6:30 . They start around 3. I have a stock maf maybe meet you there next sat. What scan tool is on your car ?

nah kinda new to the area, never been. but that is close. i have a wideband and scanmaster with the 5.6 tt chip. i was putting in a new module and coil this weekend , and while moving the wires 2 broke on me ): going to order some msds and get a couple universal one from the autoparts just to make it out there next saturday, i work that night, so ill be there from 6-730 pm. let me know if you wont be there.

i also put back my smaller pte63 but the dam wastegate plumbing doest seal but i dont think that will hurt anything for a few quick test pulls. after turbo leak. the pte70 had massive slow spool, turns out the puck hole was ported alot , and my th dp wasnt sealing completely. PMd you

im in Rockville, MD.. if you are ever willing to drive up or near the pike, i can meet you somewhere to help out. PM me for my number.