help electrical question

hansongn

hey anybody know what the relays do? they are on passenger side fender, there is two of them, with im guessing the original boost sensor?maybe? reason im asking is because i took out my heater box and all the stuff that is included with it and i wanted to clean up the electrical, so i think its heater stuff but i dont know any info would be great thanks fellas!

I left a trader rating so that other members could see what he was about before dealing with him. I have not really had time to report him, plus considering the amount I just kinda let it go. I figured that Shane and moderators would evenetually see it. I forgot to post in the feedback section

Screwing people

And then asking for help .. What a shame. Ive asked the same ? .where o where are the mods on this one ? The ban hammer is needed .. Kinda like the bat signal .. And the sensors control the idiot lights . Im sure he can understand that ..

Oh

Btw: Ebay has all the tech books listed you need . Hope you dont get screwed by someone thier.. But ya know karma..