Hello from South Carolina

gn86randy

No can......can
Damn its hot down here, training is going ok I guess considering its 96 in the shade. Later my brotha's from anotha mutha.....should be over your way sometime next year.

Hey, I was in Charleston, South Carolina this past week. It was really humid and hot there.

Damn its hot down here, training is going ok I guess considering its 96 in the shade. Later my brotha's from anotha mutha.....should be over your way sometime next year.

It is sweltering hot here too! Glad to know you still in the states Randy, be careful!

It is sweltering hot here too! Glad to know you still in the states Randy, be careful!

Hey Shane I am home now, I fly out Tuesday Night to Djibouti Africa I hear its 135 - 145 Degrees there that outta be Fun, take care of B they will be in our Prayers.....

Hello all from Djibouti

And I thought SC was Hot its is @frica Hot here heat index 130 its crazy, hoping too be over ur way New years timeframe me and Linda are looking forward to seeing u all again keep in touch and drop an old guy an email when you can randy.lambert@hoa.usafricom.mil later peeps:cool::cool: