hello boost world

InHock

:cool: hello everyone, just joined the world of boost! to let you all know i will need a lot of questions answered about how to make my gn a good reliable car but yet faster! i bought a gn new in 1987 and then had to sell it cause i got married and you all know the rest of the story. couldnt wait to buy another one and did so about a year and half ago and have been adding things since then[gnx wheels,hooker exhaust,poston braces,kn filter,eaton posi] and want more! so thanks to this web site i hope everyone will share ther knowledge and guide me in the right direction to take out some camaros and firebirds! thanks

Heck with that. Cardinals or Steelers?
You must pick one.

Oh by the way, Hi.........:biggrin:
Hello, i think the Steelers will win but hope Cardinals pull of a miracle and beat em! If you arent doing anything much this morning tell me what you have done to your car to make it that quick, if you have time. thanks

These cars are all about combination and tuning...

And if that don't work just through money at it.......:biggrin:

What do you have and what are your goals?

These cars are all about combination and tuning...

And if that don't work just through money at it.......:biggrin:

What do you have and what are your goals?

I have an 87 gn. former owner told me it has a[i think he said a te-49 turbo] a 3inch down pipe and a different chip, dont know what kind. that is about it. I would like to go as quick as i could without having a onboard pc in the car. there are some guys here where i live that have cars running 790s in eighth mile and would like no more than to show them what a gn can do to there v8s! O i forgot i had to put new exhaust on so i installed hooker 2and half inch on car. I am thinking about some champion aluminum heads,comp cam and injectors and fuel pump. I dont want to spend money for the wrong stuff snd then find out i should have bought this or that instead of what i bought. i want to do it right the first time!! So you see i need help!! thanks