Heath Elmers GNX.....ITS HERE!

RobsIron

Silent but Violent
Man this car is Sick! I feel fortunate that I finally nailed this car down. Tried to buy it 4 years ago after seeing it in the May 2000 GMHT. I've always been a V8 guy but after buying my first GN in '92 I've been hooked on these bad azz 6's.... I'm STOKED!

Thanks BGN Boosted. The only Pics I have I saved in my favorites from the ebay photos. I can email them to you but as far as posting them on the board I working on it. I graduated HS in 83...Computers arrived in school in 84.

:D I graduated in 74, just after electricity was discovered. 6 years ago I couldn't even turn on a computer and now I run an internet based custom car parts business.:)

Good luck with the car and hopefully you aren't in that hurricane's path down in FL.

Remember us if you ever need any parts to dress up the new toy.

Congrats on your purchase!! It's one of the best looking TR's out there. Hell, it's one of the baddest looking cars period. Maybe I'll get to see it in person at next years Buicks at Bradenton.

CONGRATS!!!

I contacted the sellers right after you closed the deal with them.:(

I am truely jelious.:) Would you mind posting or PM'ing me what the final $ was?

Again congrats, take good care of it... I may be the next owner!:D

Buicks at Bradenton

Does anyone have info on when and where this Buicks at Bradenton thing happen?

certainly would like to see some bad-ass Buicks like my own.

Usually in Feb or March. It's more hyped up on turbobuick S.com but information will definitely be available on all three boards. I missed it this year...definitely plan on attending 05.

Yo WackoSS, I know this is a total newbie question...I know of a TurboBuick S.com but what is the 3rd. site? And 6-b-kwik I'll send you 3 pics...I can only send 1 per email though.

Congrats! Nice car, I would have loved to have bought that car if I could have. If ya want to trade those rims for some Welds let me know. :D

I like the way the grille looks without the Buick badge. I may take mine off and see how it looks....very sweet car!!

thxs for the pics of the car it is very very nice!! i wanted to do the iroc-z? mirror swap on mine but wasent sure.never seen it done before in person does it look good?

I think those are Monte Carlo SS mirrors...though I'm unsure if they're the same as the Iroc ones. I know the design is the same, unsure if the fit is also.

FYI, if that car gets stolen this week, it's probably just one of us. We'll feel guilty and return it in a week or two...sit tight!

Originally posted by WakkoSS

FYI, if that car gets stolen this week, it's probably just one of us. We'll feel guilty and return it in a week or two...sit tight!

I think I would have an armed guard hired if I owned that car.:D