Hawaii Turbo Buicks Webpage

TurboJohn

I was wondering if you guys would be interested in setting up a webpage for our cars. How many would submit pics of their cars with their times? Any other ideas? Geocities and others offer free webpages. I think it would be pretty cool to post pics of our cars. Need to know how many would be interested.:D

Good idea John. We need a guy with good computer skills to create this web site for us? Anyone? Geoff?

I'm all for a Hawaii Turbo Buick web page.:D We can even post pics of us racing in January while people on the mainland have their cars in mothballs.. :cool:

Derrick

BTW Snyder's says the block is finally done after 7.5 WEEKS!!!! but who knows how many MONTHS it will take them to balance the crank!!!! :mad:

Hot Dog Man!

I'll second that vote for Geoff.

Jackson, would you pose in that hot dog costume:D

We will also need someone to take some good pics of our cars, maybe someone with a digital camera? Anyone

I e-mailed Jason this morning about the Avatar. I guess he will set it up for me.

Hey! Great idea John!

Sorry, still learning, as far as web pages are concerned. I'd give it a shot though, unless someone else has some experience in this. :) I'll bring a digital camera the next time we get together.

In the meanwhile, send me whatever pics of your car. Prefer pics in JPEG format. Be sure to include some time slips as well as your mods.

E-mail to geoff87@aol.com

*UPDATE* My sister is going to help me with the building of the site. The site will be hosted for free99 by my company's webmaster, as long as it doesn't get too large.

The tentative url will be: (don't bother clicking. It will not work)

http://www.inoahu.com/hawaiiturbobuicks

Geoff

I'll be the first to post a pic!

Here's a pic of my engine. :D

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 99
Damn.... now THAT"S an engine!!!! My friend is looking into the shipping for me about the cage. I talked to Paul, and he let me run with the fact that I don't go into the 11's again until the cage is in. I should be alright, best run was a 12.20 this past weekend through the exhaust.

Geoff, Sorry, but I still live in the 60's, I got no digital camera. I would buy one but that race gas is running me pennyless:( Maybe Paul can take some pics for me and while he's at it wash it with his also;) Will this be for Buicks only or can we put other toys in there? (Jackson, When I say toys...I'm not talking about your blow-up doll):eek: :D :D :D