Has any one done this to a Turbo buick.

It's always been all about money. Government of course gets the lion's share. With all the taxes on every gallon, uncle sam takes a clear net profit of just over 18 cents per gallon.
Oil company's profit for every gallon? on a good day they can net 8 cents a gallon.

So who's rackin' it it? Do the math.

E85 is going to end up going nowhere. They're finally finding out that the cure is worse than the disease. As much greenhouse gas as gasoline. :mad:
Economists have done the math (which unfortunately the "greenies" haven't), and even if every single kernal of corn produceable by the U.S. were diverted to E85 production it would replaced less than 15% of the imported oil. :mad:

But then of course most human food production would grind to a halt. All animal feed production would stop, as would most plastics production (yes corn is used in the production of plastics now days, it helps displace the fossil fuels that are/were used).

Theres only so much energy in a gallon of gas and theres not 100 miles of energy in a gallon of gas.

vw made a diesel 1.0l that gets 300mpg (close to anyways). the power is there. the lupo already had a record of 80mpg.
search up on it. gas no... still dino fuel though.

heres a link VWvortex 1 liter car

I saw those videos and I am sold.
I want to try it first on my work truck then
2-family cars
3-performance cars
4-boiler - over the summer
5-water heater - over the summer
6-a good size generator - first good deal I can afford.

Sorry if some of you guys have money in oil but I want to give Big Oil and bribe takers as little of my money as possible. May be its time to invest in hydro or other stuff.

Any way back to this even if it’s a pipe dream.

I want a set up that lets me fill my Fuel tank with water.
I have visited the links you posted callmeebryan
But my problem is that they are talking mostly Chinese and I only speak Spanish and English.
I can copy almost anything and I can follow a blue print pretty good I just don't want to get mugged wile on my journey trying to the get the info that I need to get started

So please guys keep the info coming and the links especially the ones that lead in the direction that I want to go.

I saw those videos and I am sold.
I want to try it first on my work truck then
2-family cars
3-performance cars
4-boiler - over the summer
5-water heater - over the summer
6-a good size generator - first good deal I can afford.

Sorry if some of you guys have money in oil but I want to give Big Oil and bribe takers as little of my money as possible. May be its time to invest in hydro or other stuff.

Any way back to this even if it’s a pipe dream.

I want a set up that lets me fill my Fuel tank with water.
I have visited the links you posted callmeebryan
But my problem is that they are talking mostly Chinese and I only speak Spanish and English.
I can copy almost anything and I can follow a blue print pretty good I just don't want to get mugged wile on my journey trying to the get the info that I need to get started

So please guys keep the info coming and the links especially the ones that lead in the direction that I want to go.

Well, you'll need a pulse width Modulater for the water fraction technique. It allows you to change how the pulses are fed to the steel pipes. Theres a few video tutorials, but the one ive been following is here:
YouTube - How To Make a PWM Pulse Width Modulation PART 1

Watch that video, and then there are 2 more that follow. It explains step by step how to make a PWM.

You can also view this website.
Introduction to Pulse Width Modulation - PWM, control systems, digital control

Start with that, then you will be on your way. ;)

PWM is simple stuff. Nothing to worry over. Im just curious as to how its used in this application. Are you using it to simulate an AC wave, or what? Theres a million different ways to go about it, and I cant really see how its necessary.
As far as the 300mpg and 80mpg thing goes....theres ALOT more to those stories. If you have a tiny lightweight vehicle with no drag and are going 20mph, theres still not 300 miles worth of energy in fuel. Gasoline OR diesel. Theres some form of "assistance" going on.
If you have a ceramic engine (ceramic cylinder sleeves and pistons) you can reduce lost heat energy to an extreme level. Someone was working on this 15 years ago. Basically you have a few microns of piston to wall clearance, and since ceramic has almost no coefficient of expansion, you can get away with it. Hypereutectic pistons have very low expansion rates which allows you to run .001" piston to wall clearance, and the benefits are obvious. Thats what the TR motors have. It says right in the manual that the motor doesnt require thermal expansion to reach proper piston to wall clearance, so you can run it at cool temperatures without any piston slap. Normally you need to figure the running temp of the motor and the piston alloy used, figure the expansion rate of both piston and cylinder and thats the right way to get the proper p/w clearance. Piston manufacturers will recommend say .005" clearance, but thats a cushion for the possibility that the engine may reach 250 degrees and its needed to keep the piston from seizing or scuffing. But if you run at 160 degrees, all the extra clearance will get you is a dirty running, inefficient and noisy motor. But ceramic wont expand no matter what temps you reach, giving you zero leakdown and no lost heat energy (no thermal transfer) which is substantial. Restoring lost energy is the way to get high mileage, but there isnt any off the shelf diesel motor with a few fueling/timing changes thats going to pull off 300mpg.

vw made a diesel 1.0l that gets 300mpg (close to anyways). the power is there. the lupo already had a record of 80mpg.
search up on it. gas no... still dino fuel though.

heres a link VWvortex 1 liter car
That car is incredibly impractical. It probably cost a few million to make and has enough titanium to bankrupt Switzerland. The drivetrain is CRAZY expensive as well as everything on there. Its not a mass producible car. And thats 235mpg not 300. And whats the mileage when accelerating? Was the car driven on a perfectly flat highway with no wind in any direction? When you consider all the heat losses, mechanical losses, aerodynamic losses, and real world driving conditions, a gallon of gas cant move any affordable non NASA designed car that far. Not enough energy in a gallon to do it. You engineer and manufacture to this extreme, and yeah sure. But no one is going to be able to mass produce something like this. It takes as much work as engineering and building a space station.

I have a friend that gets 120 mpg on his scooter. The energy is there and the internal combustion engine is EXTREMELY INEFFICIENT. You can get close to 100 MPG (if not more) in a small car with some of those high efficiency carb designs.

GEESSSSSS
Not trying or even dreaming of 30000000 miles per gallon.

But would not complain if I can get 20-25 On just water or even 35-40 Water
+ Gasoline
I know we are talking about a "water powered car" but let’s try and stay focused.

Little off topic.... but just to let you know.... ethanol emits the same amount of green house gases as gasoline does.... it may be "cleaner" because it produces an invisible flame.... and in a sense would keep your cyl's clean.... but as for the environment, it is just as bad as gasoline.

Good to know, see... ANOTHER reason why E85 isnt the answer and why we need to look into hydrogen...

Thanks.

I know this is a little off also, but didnt mythbusters test the supposedly 100mpg carburetor myth and busted the hell out of it?

They said it was actually worse than what came on the car (old benz I think)

Probably a topic for another thread but.......

I hear allot of you guys talking about "greenhouse" gases. I have a friend that just wrote a thesis on global climate change and the perpetuation of the idea that humans are causing it. Do you guys realize that allot of people stand to make allot of money by convincing people that humans are the cause of global warming? There are ALLOT of scientists that say humans are NOT the cause for global warming. I'm talking about MIT level guys. I know they're no al gore, but it seems like you should pay a little attention to certified geniuses.

Come on guys
Please let’s stay on track and forget about green house politics and so on.

And let’s get a car to use water as a fuel instead of gasoline. Wouldn’t you like that tank of an SUV in your drive way and you house's heating-cooling system to use water as a fuel. How much extra money would you have for go fast parts for your Buick? I am thinking maybe an aluminum engine in a few months or a nicer vacation with the family.

Any one else with some positive ideas on how to realistically make our current vehicles use water as a fuel?

Come on guys
Please let’s stay on track and forget about green house politics and so on.

And let’s get a car to use water as a fuel instead of gasoline. Wouldn’t you like that tank of an SUV in your drive way and you house's heating-cooling system to use water as a fuel. How much extra money would you have for go fast parts for your Buick? I am thinking maybe an aluminum engine in a few months or a nicer vacation with the family.

Any one else with some positive ideas on how to realistically make our current vehicles use water as a fuel?

You keep asking this forum.... all the answers are in the links ive posted man... set aside an hour or two and go read some information about it. ;)

Little off topic.... but just to let you know.... ethanol emits the same amount of green house gases as gasoline does.... it may be "cleaner" because it produces an invisible flame.... and in a sense would keep your cyl's clean.... but as for the environment, it is just as bad as gasoline.

Where do you get your data?

Even accounting for the emissions from production, all the data out there suggests a reduction in "greenhouse gasses" using existing production from corn at 22%, 56% less if you get it from sugar cane. Cellulosic ethanol which is on the cusp of becoming the way of the future promises even more reductions in emissions, perhaps even 100% since it can be a closed system. You emit the same amount of carbon dioxide that the plants consumed that you are making the ethanol from.

Ford reports that at the end user, their FFV's produce 70% less Co2 than their gasoline counterparts.

Ethanol also burns more completely so there is significantly less hydrocarbon emissions

Ethanol burns significantly cooler so there are less NOx emissions (a key part in the brown haze people see as smog)

Ultimately what do greenhouse gas emissions matter anyway? The amount of green house gas emissions that humans contribute to the planet is statistically insignificant which is why the man made global warming concept from greenhouse gas emissions is a farce. The earth has heated and cooled naturally many times before we humans appeared and it will continue to do so long after we are gone.

You keep asking this forum.... all the answers are in the links ive posted man... set aside an hour or two and go read some information about it. ;)

thanks i have looked at those sites and i have found so very good info i am just trying to find other sources and ideas. not related to blind fanatics or possible scammers.

WATER powered Guys ?