Has any one done this to a Turbo buick.

Has any one done this to a Turbo buick.
i would be willing to convert my car even if the cost was as much as 5K.

but it would be cool to have all that extra cash for mods.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIgOn1kRw5s&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smQEBW9UFNI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Well this guys "mass produced water fuel systems" never came out. Now lets figure out which major oil supplier had him knocked off!!!

That second video you posted isnt a stanley mayer device.... thats something different. However, that system is very cool too. It recycles exhaust gas in a really simple process utilizing similar principles to the stanley mayer. You can burn any fuel and there are no emissions.... seems unbeleivable but read more about it and you'll be amazed.

Ironic that you posted this.... Ive been researching this for a long ass time now. I am in the middle of building my own hydrogen synthesizer just like Mayer made... theres an open source forum going on about the topic.

Once i get the system running and working well, im going to install it in my old chevy pickup with a carbed 350 and get it to run. It shouldnt be very difficult to do. The HHO gas that is extracted from the water is already in a perfect stoichiometric ratio. Making it work on a carb'd engine will be the easiest. And the best part.... the exhaust turns back into water!!! The exhaust can be recycled back into the water reservior and REUSED! Its ALMOST perpetual motion....however there still is friction involved. Lets not forget that hydrogen, when ignited, emits a charge that is 2.5 times MORE POWERFUL than gasoline.... So cleaner burning, NO EMISSIONS WHAT SO EVER, FREE FUEL, AND MORE POWER...... hell if i have to spend 10,000$ to get it to work, its definetly worth it.

I tell ya what... Stanley Mayer was murdered.... along with a few other followers. Its a DAMN SHAME. There was an interview where a bunch of arabs offered him $1 billion to basically stop his experiments. He refused to do that because he knew this would change the world as we know it.

Well, now its open source.... there are already a couple dozen people that have recreated his rapid hyrogen making machine... theres a bunch of videos on youtube. This could potentially start world war 3 if you think about it. The oil companies own the world right now. When this technology starts becoming more mainstreamed, we will have no need to buy tons of oil anymore. The oil companies will literally go bankrupt.

A couple nice websites that ive been checking out...

Waterpoweredcar.com
Xogen.com

I tell ya what... Stanley Mayer was murdered.... along with a few other followers. Its a DAMN SHAME. There was an interview where a bunch of arabs offered him $1 billion to basically stop his experiments. He refused to do that because he knew this would change the world as we know it.

Do you have evidence of this?? Not that I do not believe it but just never heard about it. The statement about oil companys ruling the world is right on the money. To think the price of diesel has doubled in the last 2 years is outrageous and its not getting an better.

Quotes"

He was apparently eating dinner at a Grove City OH restaurant, when it is reported that he jumped up from the table, yelled that he'd been poisoned", and rushed out into the parking lot, where he collapsed and died. It has been reported by Meyer's associates that Meyer had just secured funding for a $50 million research center near Grove City, but there is no way to confirm or reject this at the moment

I had heard about an engine that ran on water but always thought it was an urban legend. The TRUTH is often stranger than fiction. Of course he was murdered, if not by big oil then by a car manufacturer who couldn't buy him off. The man was about to change the world and big business killed him, literally, what are we going to do about it?

That second video you posted isnt a stanley mayer device.... thats something different. However, that system is very cool too. It recycles exhaust gas in a really simple process utilizing similar principles to the stanley mayer. You can burn any fuel and there are no emissions.... seems unbeleivable but read more about it and you'll be amazed.

Ironic that you posted this.... Ive been researching this for a long ass time now. I am in the middle of building my own hydrogen synthesizer just like Mayer made... theres an open source forum going on about the topic.

Once i get the system running and working well, im going to install it in my old chevy pickup with a carbed 350 and get it to run. It shouldnt be very difficult to do. The HHO gas that is extracted from the water is already in a perfect stoichiometric ratio. Making it work on a carb'd engine will be the easiest. And the best part.... the exhaust turns back into water!!! The exhaust can be recycled back into the water reservior and REUSED! Its ALMOST perpetual motion....however there still is friction involved. Lets not forget that hydrogen, when ignited, emits a charge that is 2.5 times MORE POWERFUL than gasoline.... So cleaner burning, NO EMISSIONS WHAT SO EVER, FREE FUEL, AND MORE POWER...... hell if i have to spend 10,000$ to get it to work, its definetly worth it.

Well, now its open source.... there are already a couple dozen people that have recreated his rapid hyrogen making machine... theres a bunch of videos on youtube. This could potentially start world war 3 if you think about it. The oil companies own the world right now. When this technology starts becoming more mainstreamed, we will have no need to buy tons of oil anymore. The oil companies will literally go bankrupt.

A couple nice websites that ive been checking out...

Waterpoweredcar.com
Xogen.com

Give me a ball park price to convert a 1987 G20 it has a NEW 350 with about 25K miles. its my work truck and my boss hates the BIG oil companies and would jump at something like this last year.
i would also like to do it to all of my cars

Give me a ball park price to convert a 1987 G20 it has a NEW 350 with about 25K miles. its my work truck and my boss hates the BIG oil companies and would jump at something like this last year.
i would also like to do it to all of my cars

Dude seriously, you can build a HUGE hydrogen making cell for less than 500$.... you need to read up on it through the links i have provided.... Its basic scientific technology that has been known for a 100 years....

There really is no SET instructions just yet. But theres a lot of discussion floating around and tons of awesome topics on a couple sites.

Dude seriously, you can build a HUGE hydrogen making cell for less than 500$.... you need to read up on it through the links i have provided.... Its basic scientific technology that has been known for a 100 years....

There really is no SET instructions just yet. But theres a lot of discussion floating around and tons of awesome topics on a couple sites.

Today is the first time I hear/read about this back yard Hydro stuff up until yesterday I though only space shuttle and "Area-51" had the tech for it.
I always thought of it to be a myth.
What I am trying to say is that I don't know **** about hydro power so I could be reading a well put together BS story and I could possibly buy it.

I have don't alot of research on the project both in school and at work and the ammount of power "right now anyways" to make hydrogen is too much. We did devise a fill up station using solar power to make the hydrogen... but it takes a while to produce enough hydrogen to fill up a car. these "on the fly" systems just are not worth the money to build or buy. They hybrid systems are junk also. Everyone is welcome to experiment ... i would NOT mess with your tr though

i shouldnt say we devised the solar method... we just experimented with it. Many others have too.

How is making hydrogen hard / Expensive?
Somebody has to be able to make a homemade electrolosis machine...
It isnt that complicated of a technology.

Thats how they seperate the hydrogen from the oxygen... perform electrolysis on PURE H20

didn’t say it was expensive or hard. The amount of electricity needed to make a usable amount far outweighs its benefits right now. As new technology comes out though we will see it used more and more (hydrogen i mean).
Like i said. Do some experimenting. If anything you will have fun.

this guy runs his car with just a 12 volt bat.
the video is of poor quality but if you payclose attention you can make it out.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVhXrvCCILw[/YOUTUBE]

I think you should experiment... I dont think it takes a lot of energy to peform electrolysis. I disagree with that.

There are plenty of people who have made homemade ones with c cell batteries you buy at walgreens... and they give you a decent amount of hydrogen.. and thats how many volts?

Not much...

Hell, our alternators probably provide more than enough electical energy to do it.

And the video above proves it doesnt take alot either...