Has any one done this to a Turbo buick.

Of course, what?

Have you tried it? I will never run my GN on water/gas. But I would love to run all my other vehicles down the road with twice the MPG. I want a better answer than yours. Once again has anybody bought a kit from Water4 Gas????

Forget the global warming debate. Those selling cars that run on water are selling snake oil.

Take a physics class people.

A 12 volt battery CANNOT make enough hydrogen to power any type of vehicle beyond a small go kart maybe 15 miles. Period.

Converting hydrogen from water then burning it in an internal combustion engine is HORRIBLY inefficient. Way more inefficient than running the car off the same 12 volt battery.

GM is developing Fuel Cells for the sole reason that actually burning Hydrogen requires so much storage space, range is about 1/10 that of gasoline for the same storage capacity (even at high gas pressure or storing liquid H2 at 4 degrees kelvin) that when you burn it, you can't go anywhere. A fuel cell uses the H2 more efficiently, so you can go farther with the same amount.

If you want a greenhouse Nightmare scenario, start releasing large amounts of H2 into the atmosphere. The compounds it will make in the upper atmosphere will make CO2 from coal plants look good, and say goodbye to the ozone layer.

WOOHOO, lets all jump on the hydrogen bandwagon!!!! Who's with me!!!!

gee-----i hardly know what to think------i guess i'm one of the unfortunate ones with a really good background in physics and it really puts a damper on junk like this---------this thread is a total downer------i really thought Buick guys were smarter than this---------i have seen this thread numerous times but never opened it till tonight and couldn't believe what i was reading--------i really thought Buick guys were smarter than this------all i can say is UNGN you are a shining light in a mighty dark thread---------100 MPG carbs, engines that run on "combustion forces" instead of heat, Tesla folklore, confusing resonance with work, big oil conspiracy theories, and murdered "genius inventors", ignorance of the conservation of energy-------i would expect this from little boys on a mustang forum or from the rice rocket crowd------ but from the buick guys ????--------TOOOOOOOOOOMUCH..............RC

The U.S. and russian governments, including the FBI, took Tesla's "folklore" very seriously. Go to the patent office database and look up all of Tesla's "folklore" which was patented and very real.
Fire up your GN. How did it fire up? He invented the ignition system as it's used today. Shut it down and go into your house and turn on the light. How did that happen? AC power, which Tesla made happen, which Edison fought to keep away from America since he had so much money invested in DC power already. He used to electrocute elephants at shows using AC power to smear Tesla's invention. Not folklore. Ive seen the film footage.
Any flourescent bulbs in your house? Tesla.
Make a phone call on your cell phone. How did that happen? Tesla.
Go heat up your dinner in the microwave. Where did that come from? Tesla.
Turn on your TV. How did that happen? The tesla coil inside.

Scalar EM weapons- Tesla.

4 HOW DO SCALAR WEAPONS WORK?

Particles which are unorganized in hyperspace (potentials) can be harnessed into recreating multiple frequencies of scalar waves and these can now be manufactured artificially and can include frequencies between infrared and ultraviolet. If a transmitter is at a higher reference 'potential' than the interference zone of 2 crossed scalar beams, energy emerges into the plasma 'bottle' which materializes physically and this is called 'exothermic' mode. This can cause explosions and can be 'nuclear like' if set at a high frequency. Even though no electromagnetic energy has flown through space between the transmitters and the target, and because it has bypassed physical space, the energy can suddenly appear faster than the speed of light and destroy something without warning. It is only as a locked in artificial potential that is a directed 'river of force' in hyperspace and it is entirely undetectable with conventional scientific equipment, which is where the danger lies. Nobody can ever know what the enemy is planning or who their enemies are and because it never gets any press normal military personnel without this knowledge would never know what hit them, especially if it is scalar mind control. To extract energy back to the transmitters from the energy bottle of 2 crossed scalar beams the potential must be set at a lower mode and this is called 'endothermic' mode and as energy is extracted out of the 'bottle' area, a freezing will occur, possibly causing a thunderous sound.

When 2 transmitters send timed pulses, which meet, an explosion will occur which either produces energy or extracts it. If 2 crossed beams are in 'continuous' mode the energy between beams is continuous and Tesla globes and hemispheres can be made which act as a continuous shield to either destroy incoming weapons and aircraft entering it. If multiple frequencies are transmitted on the beams, at the intersection a 3 dimensional globe appears. This can be manipulated to have very high infolded energy with any desired light emission, shape, color or intensity. It can even cause metal to soften or melt. This 'bottle' of energy can be detonated inside the earth to create an earthquake or into a building to make a 'nuclear like' explosion. This 'bottle' can be moved anywhere on the planet or through it and made any size.

The Russians in 1985 once threatened the earth itself by activating their scalar weapons with multiple scalar transmitters turned on at once, endangering the survival of the entire planet. According to nuclear physicist Bearden, they conducted a massive, 'full up' scalar weapon systems and communications strategic exercise. During this sudden exercise American Frank Golden discovered the Russians activated 27 gigantic 'power taps', established by resonating the earth electrogravitationally on 54 powerful scalar frequencies (27 pairs where the two are separated from each other by 12 kHz.) transmitted into the earth and they utilized this to stimulate the earth into forced electrogravitational resonance on all 54 frequencies. Each of the 27 power taps extracted enormous energy from the molten core of the earth itself, and turning it into ordinary electrical power. Each giant tap is capable of powering 4 to 6 of the largest scalar EM howitzers possessed by Russia. Bearden writes: "Apparently over 100 giant scalar EM weapons were activated and a large number of command and control transmissions and it lasted several days. By alternating the potentials and loads of each of the two paired transmitters, electrical energy in enormous amounts can be extracted from the earth itself, fed by the 'giant cathode' that is the earth's molten core. Scalar EM command and control systems, including high data rate communications with underwater submarines, were also activated on a massive scale. The exercise went on for several days, as power taps were switched in and out, and command and control systems went up and down. Bearden claims not one American intelligence lab, or scientist detected this as they didn't have a detector for scalar EM radiation, and that not one officially believes that the exercise ever happened." However, it was monitored on an advanced, proprietary detection system by Frank Golden for several days and by Bearden for several hours.

HAARP/Weather control- Tesla. Sounds impossible to control weather but it's real. The U.S. military was experimenting with weather control in the 50's and were actually getting somewhere until Kennedy ended it...well officially anyway.
Problem is that Tesla kept much of his designs in his head, with only rough notes of the goal of an experiment. It took many people many many years to duplicate his work. Not just earthquake machines.

If you research enough, you'll realize that most of the technological world we're sitting on was widely built on tesla's work.
Newspapers in the 30's definitely exaggerated things. But newspapers arent the source of tesla's work thank god. Many of the non official stories of things Tesla was working on which were a little too "unreal" came from Mark Twain, one of his closest friends.

The U.S. and russian governments, including the FBI, took Tesla's "folklore" very seriously. Go to the patent office database and look up all of Tesla's "folklore" which was patented and very real.
Fire up your GN. How did it fire up? He invented the ignition system as it's used today. Shut it down and go into your house and turn on the light. How did that happen? AC power, which Tesla made happen, which Edison fought to keep away from America since he had so much money invested in DC power already. He used to electrocute elephants at shows using AC power to smear Tesla's invention. Not folklore. Ive seen the film footage.
Any flourescent bulbs in your house? Tesla.
Make a phone call on your cell phone. How did that happen? Tesla.
Go heat up your dinner in the microwave. Where did that come from? Tesla.
Turn on your TV. How did that happen? The tesla coil inside.

Scalar EM weapons- Tesla.

4 HOW DO SCALAR WEAPONS WORK?

Particles which are unorganized in hyperspace (potentials) can be harnessed into recreating multiple frequencies of scalar waves and these can now be manufactured artificially and can include frequencies between infrared and ultraviolet. If a transmitter is at a higher reference 'potential' than the interference zone of 2 crossed scalar beams, energy emerges into the plasma 'bottle' which materializes physically and this is called 'exothermic' mode. This can cause explosions and can be 'nuclear like' if set at a high frequency. Even though no electromagnetic energy has flown through space between the transmitters and the target, and because it has bypassed physical space, the energy can suddenly appear faster than the speed of light and destroy something without warning. It is only as a locked in artificial potential that is a directed 'river of force' in hyperspace and it is entirely undetectable with conventional scientific equipment, which is where the danger lies. Nobody can ever know what the enemy is planning or who their enemies are and because it never gets any press normal military personnel without this knowledge would never know what hit them, especially if it is scalar mind control. To extract energy back to the transmitters from the energy bottle of 2 crossed scalar beams the potential must be set at a lower mode and this is called 'endothermic' mode and as energy is extracted out of the 'bottle' area, a freezing will occur, possibly causing a thunderous sound.

When 2 transmitters send timed pulses, which meet, an explosion will occur which either produces energy or extracts it. If 2 crossed beams are in 'continuous' mode the energy between beams is continuous and Tesla globes and hemispheres can be made which act as a continuous shield to either destroy incoming weapons and aircraft entering it. If multiple frequencies are transmitted on the beams, at the intersection a 3 dimensional globe appears. This can be manipulated to have very high infolded energy with any desired light emission, shape, color or intensity. It can even cause metal to soften or melt. This 'bottle' of energy can be detonated inside the earth to create an earthquake or into a building to make a 'nuclear like' explosion. This 'bottle' can be moved anywhere on the planet or through it and made any size.

The Russians in 1985 once threatened the earth itself by activating their scalar weapons with multiple scalar transmitters turned on at once, endangering the survival of the entire planet. According to nuclear physicist Bearden, they conducted a massive, 'full up' scalar weapon systems and communications strategic exercise. During this sudden exercise American Frank Golden discovered the Russians activated 27 gigantic 'power taps', established by resonating the earth electrogravitationally on 54 powerful scalar frequencies (27 pairs where the two are separated from each other by 12 kHz.) transmitted into the earth and they utilized this to stimulate the earth into forced electrogravitational resonance on all 54 frequencies. Each of the 27 power taps extracted enormous energy from the molten core of the earth itself, and turning it into ordinary electrical power. Each giant tap is capable of powering 4 to 6 of the largest scalar EM howitzers possessed by Russia. Bearden writes: "Apparently over 100 giant scalar EM weapons were activated and a large number of command and control transmissions and it lasted several days. By alternating the potentials and loads of each of the two paired transmitters, electrical energy in enormous amounts can be extracted from the earth itself, fed by the 'giant cathode' that is the earth's molten core. Scalar EM command and control systems, including high data rate communications with underwater submarines, were also activated on a massive scale. The exercise went on for several days, as power taps were switched in and out, and command and control systems went up and down. Bearden claims not one American intelligence lab, or scientist detected this as they didn't have a detector for scalar EM radiation, and that not one officially believes that the exercise ever happened." However, it was monitored on an advanced, proprietary detection system by Frank Golden for several days and by Bearden for several hours.

HAARP/Weather control- Tesla. Sounds impossible to control weather but it's real. The U.S. military was experimenting with weather control in the 50's and were actually getting somewhere until Kennedy ended it...well officially anyway.
Problem is that Tesla kept much of his designs in his head, with only rough notes of the goal of an experiment. It took many people many many years to duplicate his work. Not just earthquake machines.

If you research enough, you'll realize that most of the technological world we're sitting on was widely built on tesla's work.
Newspapers in the 30's definitely exaggerated things. But newspapers arent the source of tesla's work thank god. Many of the non official stories of things Tesla was working on which were a little too "unreal" came from Mark Twain, one of his closest friends.

since i am an inventor with dozens of patents i know one thing about patents and the patent office-----something doesn't have to work to be patented----it only has to be different and original----and most silly ideas are just that----to any intelligent person a patent adds ZERO credibility------as for these "super weapons"------ "weather control"-----------and such all i can do is repeat my post from last night----------i thought buick folks were smarter than this.........................RC

While they do produce a lot of oil, it is not true that without ethanol they would still be energy independent. From 1975–2002 Brazilian oil imports were reduced by a cumulative undiscounted total of US$50 billion largely because of an increase in the production of ethanol fuel which accounts for 30% of the fuel that brazil consumes currently.

The point you make about France and Germany is not really relevant but I will touch upon the point that those are much smaller countries and relative to population and land mass, you should probably look into how they compare to the US instead of just on a total numbers approach. To look at it any other way is somewhat meaningless.

I didn't cite the brazilian example as a reason "why we should do something".. I only brought it up because Brazil has proven that it is plainly possible to accomplish even with a less developed energy infrastructure than the united states and no doubt less investment capital than would be available in the US. They managed to pull off 30%, thats huge. If we could do 15% that would be huge. Lets not forget that none of their ethanol is cellulosic, and that is plainly poised to revolutionize how we produce alcohol.

I agree with you on a lot of things UNGN, but I think that you tend to have a more or less reactionary mindset based upon emotion when it comes to energy choices that challenge the status quo. I urge you to look into it more closely, especially cellulosic ethanol.

Why is Brazilian capitalized & united states=not? Perhaps Pablo should be pablo--or just paul/Paul?:confused: I think I've just been over-resonated & blew a muffler bearing... I'm down to about 2 qts of snake oil remaining yet--first come first served--only $11.95/qt too!! Perhaps I should show it on U-Tube where fiction can become fact--if only I could capture a quick fake video to perpetuate...

Why is Brazilian capitalized & united states=not? Perhaps Pablo should be pablo--or just paul/Paul?:confused: I think I've just been over-resonated & blew a muffler bearing... I'm down to about 2 qts of snake oil remaining yet--first come first served--only $11.95/qt too!! Perhaps I should show it on U-Tube where fiction can become fact--if only I could capture a quick fake video to perpetuate...

Hey, don't rip on Pablo. He doesn't believe in the snake oil stuff, he just wants to build a DD 600 HP E85 motor. I do, too, but I want all the Cellusickos to put their switchgrass where their mouths are and show some tangible results for their blah blah blah.

I personally am a Coal gasification, all light trucks/SUV's and passenger cars should run on Diesel person, but see Ethanol as a good high performance fuel that will have its place in the future of the US.

Fuel from water... not so much.

since i am an inventor with dozens of patents i know one thing about patents and the patent office-----something doesn't have to work to be patented----it only has to be different and original----and most silly ideas are just that----to any intelligent person a patent adds ZERO credibility------as for these "super weapons"------ "weather control"-----------and such all i can do is repeat my post from last night----------i thought buick folks were smarter than this.........................RC
Yeah I understand that.
For someone who has invented and patented numerous things, you should know that there are multiple types of patents. Some are conceptual only and dont have to work. I could write up a fake concept where time travel is possible with modifications to a MP3 player. It doesnt have to be sound or workable.
Other patents require a working model (if they ask for it), design drawings, statements regarding what it is, what it does, and what makes it unique and different from anything else. There are different levels of patents.
Tesla didnt patent things that didnt work or things that were based on jibberish. Everything worked. And yes, people have replicated the mechanical occillator (earthquake machine is something other people named it. Not Tesla). Superpower military research groups have built them as well, with frightening results.
Do you think that weather hasnt been modified by the military? This is something 60 years in the works. I thought it was totally insane and ridiculous until I ignored what people said and looked into it myself. HAARP is used to control the ionosphere. This is the limit of government acknowledgment. Not a conspiracy.
Chemtrails are layed in matrices or other forms which dramatically increases atmospheric conductivity for radar and other communication. There are chemicals which look exactly like contrails. They're chemical laced cloud streams layed out by jets. Depending on the level of the atmosphere it's done in, the cloud forms created, and what chemical is used, precipitation can be altered, you can draw atmospheric moisture into these clouds, which create clouds of their own. All sorts of crazy stuff can be done between ionosphere/auroral manipulation and chemicals dumped in the atmosphere.
The truth is often stranger than fiction, and plenty of people/agencies involved, bank on the fact people refuse to believe the unbelievable.
I just typed in HAARP on google earth and was a little surprised at what I saw. I havent seen this anywhere on the globe. You have to move yourself to the marker in alaska where it is. Google earth wont take you there but it will lay out a marker.

Boy you guys are difficult.

I remember when the first computer was the size of my garage and now I have one in my pocket.
I remember when people said the 109 stock block would never make in to the 9s but Wow we have a few don’t we.

So my point is let’s make this happen guys
The guys that say it’s impossible “know why it’s impossible” and by knowing the exact reason/problem that alone should help towards a solution.

Instead of taking sides why not join in, it could be a fun, interesting and a learning experience with nothing to loose...

So the problem is electrical power.
1-Dual alternators
2-200 amp alternator
3-power inverter, In my work van I run a 30gal 3 HP air compressor for as long as my gas tank can last and all it (the van) has is a stock alt. and 2 extra marine batteries with an Aim 5000 watt inverter.

So again let’s make this thing work.

I remember when the first computer was the size of my garage and now I have one in my pocket.
I remember when people said the 109 stock block would never make in to the 9s but Wow we have a few don’t we.

None of those things violate the FIRST law of Thermodymics.

Why are you even bothering trying to make your own hydrogen? For the miniscule amount you will make with your alternator/electrolysis set-up, you can buy a bottle of the stuff from a welding supply store and knock yourself out getting 50% better gas mileage tomorrow.

Of course that is if injecting Hydrogen really does anything...

Yeah I understand that.
For someone who has invented and patented numerous things, you should know that there are multiple types of patents. Some are conceptual only and dont have to work. I could write up a fake concept where time travel is possible with modifications to a MP3 player. It doesnt have to be sound or workable.
Other patents require a working model (if they ask for it), design drawings, statements regarding what it is, what it does, and what makes it unique and different from anything else. There are different levels of patents.
Tesla didnt patent things that didnt work or things that were based on jibberish. Everything worked. And yes, people have replicated the mechanical occillator (earthquake machine is something other people named it. Not Tesla). Superpower military research groups have built them as well, with frightening results.
Do you think that weather hasnt been modified by the military? This is something 60 years in the works. I thought it was totally insane and ridiculous until I ignored what people said and looked into it myself. HAARP is used to control the ionosphere. This is the limit of government acknowledgment. Not a conspiracy.
Chemtrails are layed in matrices or other forms which dramatically increases atmospheric conductivity for radar and other communication. There are chemicals which look exactly like contrails. They're chemical laced cloud streams layed out by jets. Depending on the level of the atmosphere it's done in, the cloud forms created, and what chemical is used, precipitation can be altered, you can draw atmospheric moisture into these clouds, which create clouds of their own. All sorts of crazy stuff can be done between ionosphere/auroral manipulation and chemicals dumped in the atmosphere.
The truth is often stranger than fiction, and plenty of people/agencies involved, bank on the fact people refuse to believe the unbelievable.
I just typed in HAARP on google earth and was a little surprised at what I saw. I havent seen this anywhere on the globe. You have to move yourself to the marker in alaska where it is. Google earth wont take you there but it will lay out a marker.

HAARP's Web Site

They have tours and university students work there. Not exactly the best way to keep secrets.

HAARP's Web Site

They have tours and university students work there. Not exactly the best way to keep secrets.
Who said it was a secret? One of its main purposes is to control the weather. Straight from wikipedia:The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an investigation project to "understand, simulate and control ionospheric processes that might alter the performance of communication and surveillance systems."
Its the exact same thing chemtrails are made for. Not contrails. They're not the same. You lay down a grid over a massive area in the sky...chemical laced clouds.

Chemtrail_Facts.jpg

I forget the chemicals they use. These together (Chemtrails and HAARP) are used "with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes."
Its makes the upper atmosphere ultra conductive for special defense communications. The whole thing is funded by the navy, air force and some other defense organization. Why isnt it funded by cal state or M.I.T. or some other university? Why does the military care about ionosphere studies?
The most efficient way to get funding is to claim something is for research which may be beneficial to defense interests. Tesla himself did the same thing all the time. He'd have completely alterior motivations for some project, but would throw a heavy defense benefit behind it to get funding.

Ever seen anything like this over an area on google earth? Anyone?

GoogleEarthHAARP.jpg

By the way, this isnt something I read on some conspiracy site....I found this information on completely non biased history based sites.....in the 50's the military was extremely interested in controlling the weather. Something totally unimaginable. They figured if they can expose enemy fields to high doses of ultraviolet radiation, or cause flooding, or wind or rain....they'd have a clear advantage. It seemed impossible but the military will fund any crazy research if there's a 1% chance it could give them an advantage.
When Kennedy discovered that the military was using nuclear weapons to blast holes in the ozone layer and doing all sorts of potentially irreversible damage, he shut the programs down and made continued research in those fields illegal. Kennedy was also going to "clean house" in the military, and was targeting high level secret societies (straight from a kennedy speech). Wasnt long after that he was dead.
Well, the military isnt going to let anyone get in the way of this sort of research, and what better way than to develop a program which can be funded for one thing (its publicly expressed purpose), but actually used for another thing?

Ever seen anything like this over an area on google earth? Anyone?

GoogleEarthHAARP.jpg
Out of curiousity I went to those coordinates and matched it to the topography and there's no "X" on Google Earth there so what is significant about the pic?

If laying down the chemtrail grid worked, it would not be feasible to do in a wartime situation, once you flew enough planes over that wide range of an area, the enemy has already spotted and most likely blew most of the planes out of the sky, or the wind will have blown it away. The picture is probably less than 1 or 2 sq miles covered, which is miniscule to the scheme of things. If its to enhance ground communications for US troops, that the reaon they invented the huge radar/radio amplipher that sits on top of the huge planes flying way higher than ground fire could reach...see them fly over my house almost everyday as a large military base is less than 2 miles away.

So my point is let’s make this happen guys
The guys that say it’s impossible “know why it’s impossible” and by knowing the exact reason/problem that alone should help towards a solution.

Instead of taking sides why not join in, it could be a fun, interesting and a learning experience with nothing to loose...

So the problem is electrical power.
1-Dual alternators
2-200 amp alternator
3-power inverter, In my work van I run a 30gal 3 HP air compressor for as long as my gas tank can last and all it (the van) has is a stock alt. and 2 extra marine batteries with an Aim 5000 watt inverter.

So again let’s make this thing work.

what do you think makes those alternators and inverters work?????-------it takes power to turn those alternators and that power has to come from the engine-------and its a somewhat inefficient process------losses in the mechanics, eddy currents, and rectification really add up with large belt driven alternators-------- a 200 amp alternator is good for 2800 watts----------yet it consumes 3500 watts just to turn it----------and in order to actually generate the power to turn that 200 watt alternator the engine consumes over 30,000 watts of fuel energy----------the amount of energy concentrated in a single gallon of gasoline just doesn't seem to register with some folks---------thats why its so practical, popular and favored over virtually any other fuel for automobiles...................RC

If you are suggesting that my typo was deliberate then I have to tell you that you are sorely mistaken. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you what makes me a patriot. I love my country, I don't like where it's going, and I've put in good time serving her and I still do.

I am far from a conspiracy theorist. Conspiracies are for people that lack REAL evidence to support their assertions. So, please don't associate me with those morons. Thank you. If I post in support of something it is because there is real data backing me up and you will never see me use some BS story to defend it.

BTW thank you UNGN

and from the research I have done.. this water fuel cell certainly reeks of fresh and moist BS.

How convenient that only two people have managed to make it work, and the only living person has to keep key information about its function secret. The men in black helicopters are after him of course. The dead guy always had an excuse when people were going to inspect it. Why not just post all of the information on the net. If it were true it would spread around the world in hours and no "secret world government" could stop them.

By the way, this isnt something I read on some conspiracy site....I found this information on completely non biased history based sites.....in the 50's the military was extremely interested in controlling the weather. Something totally unimaginable. They figured if they can expose enemy fields to high doses of ultraviolet radiation, or cause flooding, or wind or rain....they'd have a clear advantage. It seemed impossible but the military will fund any crazy research if there's a 1% chance it could give them an advantage.
When Kennedy discovered that the military was using nuclear weapons to blast holes in the ozone layer and doing all sorts of potentially irreversible damage, he shut the programs down and made continued research in those fields illegal. Kennedy was also going to "clean house" in the military, and was targeting high level secret societies (straight from a kennedy speech). Wasnt long after that he was dead.
Well, the military isnt going to let anyone get in the way of this sort of research, and what better way than to develop a program which can be funded for one thing (its publicly expressed purpose), but actually used for another thing?

You almost had a smitten of credibility until you started quoting Wickipedia as a source of what you consider credible information. :rolleyes: One of "the" most unreliable sources of info for anything.
"anybody" can write "anything" with absolutely no substantiation what so ever. And anybody can add/correct anything already there. PLEASE. :rolleyes:

And be very careful about what kind of stupid schemes you try laying off on the military.
As a 23 year veteran who retired in 88, you wont get any of the BS your trying to pander on here past me. "I was there", so to speak.

Get a life and stay away from Wiki.

In the 50's we tried a lot of things that didn't work. The remains of a Nuclear powered B-36 are buried about 3 miles from 2QUIK6's house.

That doesn't mean we have secret nuclear powered planes flying around today.

The amount of energy emitted by the sum is unbelievably large. The amount of that energy that impacts the earth every second is also unbelievably large, dwarfing all of the energy ever produced by man.

Mildly influencing the weather, maybe, but controlling the weather isn't something we will be capable of doing for a while.

You almost had a smitten of credibility until you started quoting Wickipedia as a source of what you consider credible information. :rolleyes: One of "the" most unreliable sources of info for anything.
"anybody" can write "anything" with absolutely no substantiation what so ever. And anybody can add/correct anything already there. PLEASE. :rolleyes:

And be very careful about what kind of stupid schemes you try laying off on the military.
As a 23 year veteran who retired in 88, you wont get any of the BS your trying to pander on here past me. "I was there", so to speak.

Get a life and stay away from Wiki.

Schemes Im laying off on the military? This is history. Not my stories. I always say "dont believe anything I say. Look into it yourself". The same goes for this.
Were you were at HAARP in 88? Was HAARP even there yet? Were you a part of that research? "Im not an actual research biochemist but I did stay at a doubletree inn once".
As for the wikipedia quote, that was a link given by google earth. I went to HAARP on google earth, and it had a big red x over the area. I took a snapshot and posted it here. There was a link next to the site and I clicked on it, and it took me to wikipedia. About wikipedia, theres alot of work that goes into making 1 page and alot of people are involved. A great deal of filtering happens and alot of fact checking before it even makes it on the screen. You can add or change things, during the page building phase, but after all the facts have been checked an end product is locked down.

Mildly influencing the weather, maybe, but controlling the weather isn't something we will be capable of doing for a while.

Holes were successfully blown through the ozone layer for a few hours at a time, before it patched itself back up...with the nuclear experiments in the 50's. Officially, it wasnt permanent damage. They were doing alot of things that terrified kennedy.
We're simply not large enough to control weather on a global scale, but we can control it in relatively small areas. But Im not even a big believer in "weather control"...like creating hurricanes to flood new orleans...lol. What they're doing is creating a grid that allows areas of the atmosphere, which arent too conducive to RF waves, to become conductive and allow a communications pathway...at least thats the story.

I just went back to the same spot on google earth and the red x is gone. Thats weird. Ive never seen anything like that ever, on google earth. That snapshot above wasnt from some website. That was taken directly from my computer.