Happy Birthday BRYAN (Quick6'n'-K.C.)

ttypewe4jim

pa turbo buick racing
Happy Birthday man I see that you are now "over the hill" :eek: :biggrin: Hopefully you wont be to :mad: about it lol. Have a good one man and just remeber you are now offically a "old fart" :eek: :cool:

HAhaHAha- hardy har har :biggrin:

Yeah, as of 6:31 this morning i was officially 30 years old.

Except for the grey hairs in my head, you would think i was only 21 years old.

About 3 months ago i got CARDED for purchasing chewing tobacco, :rolleyes:
the clerk almost did a backflip when i handed him my drivers liscense and told him i would be 30 on my next birthday.

Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday i appreciate that :biggrin:

BW

Happy Birthday Getting Older By The Minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope You Enjoy Your Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jd

Thanks Gary-

Hoping to get that short blond soon :wink:

Well, a guy can wish for something right

BW

You know Chuck, sage green is a beautiful color no matter if its slow or fast :p
Mine is currently slow right now sitting with no tranny, but it will run faster then the 18.1 at 60 it did with the NA motor in it :eek:
Eventually i will write something up on how to shed 8 seconds off your time with a turbo and tranny upgrade :biggrin: , cant wait to finally get it to the track, been busy, time and money ect.

Thanks for the Hbday wishes

BW

At least you have hair on your head to turn gray....mine is flesh colored. I haven't been carded since I was about 15.....Happy Birthday!!...(youngster)!

Moose-
You da man :biggrin:
I always know when your at the nats, seems like theres a big shiny head with a body with many huge mumps and bumps all over it...You need to see a doctor about all those muscles sticking out everywhere :biggrin:

Are you going to make it to the nats this year?

Bristol is too far for me right now, but i can make BG no problem.

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes, nice to have buds like ya'll
BW

Better late than never!

Happy birthday Bryan!!!

Oh, BTW, I got carded for beer today at 28 :rolleyes: See ya in BG!

Bo