HAPPY 40th BRUCE TOELLE!!!

musclecar neal

Engine Builder
Bruce, Happy 40th birthday from the members of TurboBuick.com.

Thanks for giving the Turbobuick world a place to come together and share our love for these cars. Also thanks for your never ending efforts on developing parts to keep the 2004r alive under the power these cars make.

Last but not least from our phone coversation today, take it easy, kick back and enjoy the easy life for a change. We need you around!!

Hope you have a great birthday!!

Happy Birthday Bruce. Have a great day.

Man I can't believe you're younger than me, I now feel older than dirt:D .

Happy Birthday Bruce :)

Now that you have reached the hump ;) Work smart, not hard. (Not saying that you don't work smart now :D , just slow down a bit) The only way you can look after us, is by looking after yourself. :p

Paul

happy birthday bruce.

ill never forget the time i went up to your old shop and met the dog, saw your work aria and all your awsome cars. good times.
i still need to come up to see your new place soon. maby next time i go to the raceway up there. thanks for runing such a great site, keep up the good work. i think your crazy to do it!!! lol

-Evan S.
from Nor cal turbo buick

Happy Birthday, now we share something else the 40s. They can be rough.
Take care.
Thinking of you.
Thanks for the 9/11 billet convetor it looks so great.

Happy B-Day Bruce

Hope you have a good one and remember if anybody says your over the hill just tell them that you can't be because you haven't even been to the top yet.:D

Steve:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Whoo hooo. Ya made it to 40. I swear you do not look a day over 39, he he.

Have a good one Bruce! TAFFY.:) :) :)

Thanks Guys..

Thanks guys and girls!

I was shocked to see this post the morning. Working round the clock to get 1BADGN to Vegas on Wed.
Yes I feel old. No doubt. Been a rough road last few weeks with health , but it looks like it is beginning to smooth out.
Do you have any idea how hard it is to light 40 candles and get them all on the cake at the same time? Cindy and Kendra had to work at it. But I DID blow them all out at once... (see full of "intercooled air")

Bruce
WE4

PS I NEED A INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR A 50002 PAINLESS WIRING KIT!!!! Any body that may have one, please please call 916-952-9567 asap.

Back to work as this frickin car is going to kill me. (Or there is going to be one helluva fire here shortly)

Hope you had a happy Birthday Bruce! Just remember you aren't that old.........
:D :cool: ;)

I have to THANK PETESGN

Thanks Pete. You came through with that file in record time. Just what I needed.! Man, I needed that. I owe you one , Pete.
Send me an email with your name and address (mailing) and I will send you something special. I WANT you to KNOW exactly how much I appreciate what you did for me.

Man, I love this board and it's members! You are ALL awesome!!!:D:D:D:D

Thanks again...:D
A Very Thankful
Bruce
WE4