Guessing contest!

forsberg

Boostmaster flex
Hi!

After I finished my trans and turbo replacement I have three parts I cant figure out where they belong... :confused:
I also changed my rear main seal and valve cover gasket.

Does anyone recognize these?
20100707310.jpg

20100707311.jpg

The silver clip and capscrew look like the TV cable locator that mounts behind the block to position TV cable correctly. If needed I can get you a picture in a day or two.

Bob Kolhouse

The black plastic cover goes on a connector somewhere in the electric harness...the silver clip looks like the ones holding the fuel line along the car's frame and the bolt is difficult to identify as there are a lot of these on our cars...

Claude. :redface:

Bolt goes to the heat shield on the turbo, black plastic thingy looks to be from another GM product, and the clip looks like fuel line hold down as stated above.

i was thinking the bolt looks like a converter bolt :eek: . Also +1 on the above post.

Have all the screws for the turbo heat shield. I think Bob is correct about the clip and screw, they are for the tv-cable fixing. I just striped it to the trans instead. But it sure looks like the tc bolts (had to check if all three was there)...

So now it's just the plastic piece left. I think it just fell off the enginebay when I almost was finished.

/Daniel

I had that same plastic piece fall out from under my car during engine install. No idea where it came from but it was on the passenger side at the rear of the engine compartment when it fell.

That black plastic clip goes on the large end of the hard plastic channel, under the coil pack, and locks the oval flexible conduit into the wiring channel. You need to unbolt the bottom mount, on the intake, and lift it to put that part back on.

Not really necessary, just a matter of making it complete.