Guess my ET!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Going to a track rental on Friday at Lebanon Valley Dragway in NY and want to see who comes the closest to guessing my ET. Here's my GN's combo.

TA49 Turbo
37lb injectors
"Big" Necked stock Intercooler
THDP, no cat, Hooker cat back exhaust with Aerochamber muffs
RJC power plate
Jay Jackson 62mm throttle body
LS1 3.5" MAF sensor
3.5" MAF pipe
Big Mouth Cold Air Kit
2800 stall torque converter
Home Brewed Alcohol system
10.50x27x15 Hoosier Quick Time Pros
air bags
3.50 rear gears (Ford 9")
Car weight with me in it - 3800lbs

I won't say what I am hoping for but was running 12.60's with stock turbo, injectors, intercooler and torque converter. It better run better than that!

OK, I'll guess 11:85 on alcohol and gas. If your gonna run race gas and higher boost then I say 11:65. :)

It will all depend on the 60 Ft. 1.6 60 ft probably 11.6 Intercooler and car weight will hold you back al little.
Mitch

Hey Allen! Take it you got out of jury duty! I am meeting my buddy with his LS1 Camaro SS at 7am in Derby so we should be up there around 8:30 or so. See ya there. I would be happy with the times you guessed but would pee in my pants if I ran an 11. I'm not an optimistic person so as long as I better my best time that will be fine.

Hopefully it will all be good fun.

NOPE I'm on a freakin' trial but it don't start 'til next week. :)

No way will I be that low unless I find a professional to drive it. ;)

Bringing a few parts with me just in case. :D

See you up there!

doh! already posted it above....11's! wow! pretty damn good!:D :eek:

I won't say what I am hoping for but was running 12.60's with stock turbo, injectors, intercooler and torque converter. It better run better than that! [/B]

don't you just love the stock stuff?:D

Hey Salvage, checked out the weather forecast for the Albany area and it doesn't look too great for tomorrow.:mad: Damn, it's been so nice the past couple of days. Will have to keep an eye on the forecast tonite, don't want to drive all the way up there on slicks and not be able to run. We'll see, keep your fingers crossed.

Dammit, that figures. :(

Doublechecked the weather about 30% chance of showers, I'll prolly still go up anyway.

Not sure how much rain will cancel a whole day???

by the way checked out your site Mark! Lots of nice stuff.....sure you wont ship to Canada?

oooooooooooooooooook sorry about that. i am interested in a few of your parts for sure. ill get back to you then when i have the cash in hand....you take mastercard right? Thxs Mark.:eek:

Hey LaLonde the parts look better in person, I get to see them a lot at the Cruise Nights, rolling test bed.

Mark I need an Intercooler placque and a coil pack cover both Grand National or the V6 emblem, whatever you use. :)

Hopefully I will hit the 12's being a newbie, that is all I'm really looking for. The car should do better without me. :D

New Chinese helmet fits pretty good too.

Just got home! Haven't raced in two years and the first 3 passes were 12.51's at 107mph. Ran 4 more times using the trans brake and had one 12.32 run and then three 12.20's with the best mph at 110. Not too shabby considering it was close to 80 degrees out. Nice day and when I was leaving Salvage yelled out to me that he bagged a 12.60, not sure if he bettered that or not. Had a problem driving up to the track when my torque converter wouldn't unlock! It seemed to be working OK when we arrived at the track so I had at it. Then on the way home it started doing it again at the same spot it did before. Not sure what is up with that but it wasn't fun dealing with it in the Memorial weekend traffic.