Guess my dyno numbers

Toby, I'm the least experienced one to chime in, I'm sure...but why only 18 lbs on E85?? I run 17 lbs on 93 w/ no alky. Just trying to understand and learn.
My guess is 521 hp 569 tq

From what I understood from cal, is we could only load up the turbo so much since there is literally no resistance. So on a track is where we could increase the boost more. But...do I need more than 550hp out of a street car?? I am thinking its good enough to scare people that ride with me and not lose at stop lights. When I get beat, ill do some more, good for now!

Thanks for the explanation, I was hoping I would not get flamed for asking a real question. So more "Load" can equal more "Boost"...see I learned something!
Thanks! Hope you had a great time learning and tuning with Cal. I know I did when Bison came to Houston last year for a dyno/ tuning session.

Now completely off topic...I am a beer can / brewania collector, and would love to have a bottle of Turbo Buick Beer..any chance of that happening?? Cheers!

Thanks for the explanation, I was hoping I would not get flamed for asking a real question. So more "Load" can equal more "Boost"...see I learned something!
Thanks! Hope you had a great time learning and tuning with Cal. I know I did when Bison came to Houston last year for a dyno/ tuning session.

Now completely off topic...I am a beer can / brewania collector, and would love to have a bottle of Turbo Buick Beer..any chance of that happening?? Cheers!
ill tell you what, I need to give a bunch of people, including you a raincheck. I did not make any stout this summer so I do not have any ready.

and finally the graph

Attachments

• 546.jpg
    546.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 116