Groundhog day!!!

regal-nut

So it is that lovely day! Phill sees his shadow. Ha Ha Its nuts i say! :rolleyes: Lets look at this childs game, look at the calender and count back from march 20th and you all will see that it is 6 weeks to the spring.Thats according to the scince of our earths rotation. So there you have it! All in a nut shell! No matter if Phill sees his shadow or not! We have 6 weeks till spring!!! And im still to far behind to have the car ready for summer. It looks like another year before it sees the road. :frown:

I always thought if phil saw his shadow it meant the six weeks left of winter were going to be bad instead of mild. :smile:

But who believes a groundhog can know how the weather is going to be. :biggrin:

Every day is exactly the same

Just think Paul, If you were in the Movie "Groundhog Day" You could finish that Regal yet today!:D :D :D
Would be tough if ya had to order any parts tho:eek: :confused: :mad: :mad:

I always thought if phil saw his shadow it meant the six weeks left of winter were going to be bad instead of mild. :smile:

well if it gets as cold as it has, it will be bad. Them canadians can keep that below 0 temps and stop sending it to us.

Hey 'Nut, Groundhog's outa season!:eek: :D I know you're figuring I'll brag for you about your GH roast!:rolleyes: But I'm not!:D Not even gonna mention leftovers making GH stew the resta the week!:eek: lol Yer better with squirrels n coons!:D :D :D