1996 Impala SS 20k original miles

HeloCrewChief

I'm thinking of selling my 1996 Impala SS. I purchased the car last year with the intention of using it as a long distance commuter as I was working for a company about 200 miles away from my home on a 12 day/6 day rotation. I did not want to spend $30k on some boring econo box and after brainstorming for a few weeks I decided a low mileage 96 Impala would be the ideal long distance driver. It has decent power, rides comfortably, brakes excellent and gets 25 MPG on the highway while being extremely affordable. Shortly after purchasing the car I was transferred to an overseas position and the car was never used. I purchased this car from the nephew of the original owner after he inherited it when his uncle passed away. I had the car shipped enclosed from South Carolina to my home in Washington state. It is bone stock original and smells like new. Still has the original tires and the wheels have never been off the car. Original lug nut key still in the wrapper.

Price $17,500 or trade

Attachments

• IMG_1713.JPG
    IMG_1713.JPG
    546.4 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_1714.JPG
    IMG_1714.JPG
    555.2 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1716.JPG
    IMG_1716.JPG
    492 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1721.JPG
    IMG_1721.JPG
    934.9 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1718.JPG
    IMG_1718.JPG
    584.4 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1723.JPG
    IMG_1723.JPG
    642.9 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1722.JPG
    IMG_1722.JPG
    643.5 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1717.JPG
    IMG_1717.JPG
    634.7 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_1720.JPG
    IMG_1720.JPG
    576.6 KB · Views: 171
Cool car. I like your plan. I dont get why more people dont daily drive and commute cars they enjoy instead of driving some camry while their toy sits around. Assuming you paid close to your asking price its no more expensive then a new econo box. I take good care of my cars but I dont understand this obsession with not driving cars and hoarding for our children to inherit and drive or hoard more.

Cool car. I like your plan. I dont get why more people dont daily drive and commute cars they enjoy instead of driving some camry while their toy sits around. Assuming you paid close to your asking price its no more expensive then a new econo box. I take good care of my cars but I dont understand this obsession with not driving cars and hoarding for our children to inherit and drive or hoard more.

I agree. I am looking for something fun to drive. It doesn't make sense to buy a car to let it sit.

This sold a few months back. Buyer flew in from Georgia and drive it home. He stole it for the price he paid but, glad it went to someone that appreciated it. In the market for a clean 87 GN with excellent paintwork now.

$15-$21k. Bought my last one off the forum from Don Cruz. Got a great deal on that one but, prices have gone up.