gotta race tomorrow

tdd

locked in a race tomorrow with a dodge truck i think i gave him to much but im going to try him anyway.im giving him two and the break wheel base to wheel base

1/4, 009 inj 49 turbo tcs 9/11 converter ,70m tb,commander chip,hot wire kit 3in thdp,alky witch he said i cant use so im going to put about 5 gal c16 in tank.his mods is some kind of programer chip and a cold air kit has nos but he cant use it.

I would think he is gonna need more then two truck lengths to beat you. More like 10.

You have about the same combo as a friend. He ran against a Dodge Rumble Bee Truck. Rolling start, side by side, took him by a length or two. I think the truck was slightly modded but I cannot confirm.

Race..

Please tell me ur gonna be on a set of drag radials or slicks? If so it wont even be close. If not ur probably gonna spin the tire off the rim.

You have about the same combo as a friend. He ran against a Dodge Rumble Bee Truck. Rolling start, side by side, took him by a length or two. I think the truck was slightly modded but I cannot confirm.

Those rumble bee's have power? Seems like they would be too heavy to make any decent times

Not sure about their power. They sound nice. But I don't really consier many cars to be a threat if I'm in my Buick. Of course, when I am all I get is hondas and corollas. When I'm in my dd then I see the vipers. :mad:

They do this on purpose.:p

Not sure about their power. They sound nice. But I don't really consier many cars to be a threat if I'm in my Buick. Of course, when I am all I get is hondas and corollas. When I'm in my dd then I see the vipers. :mad:

They do this on purpose.:p

O I would definetly like a shot at a viper this summer...I have some rich neighborhoods not to far from me and I see a lot of ferraris lambos and corvettes...I'd like a shot at any of the above....of course I have a feeling that not too many of them are going to go for it :rolleyes:

You have alky but "he" said you cant use it? I don't like the sound of this...:(
You have tuned your ride for alky and pump gas not C-16. Him not using the nitrous is different. Re-think this before you need to start a "Which head gasket to use" thread next week.;)

dodge truck a diesel? a dodge 4x4 diesel pu north of me runs in 9 over 144 mph, he goes to muncie dragway, there are few more diesels around here that run pretty good,
good luck, oc

X2,,,what kind of truck is it,engine size,etc.

dodge 3/4 pu 4x4 ,auto trans, diesel ,cummings, 6 cyl, with a big turbo,
another dodge truck had two turbos, 6 cyl, compound,[one larger than the other[ i didnt see it run. on the hot rod power tour last year at muncie dragway, i saw a dodge diesel pu 4x4 with slicks on all 4 wheels,
there was a mustang race car from texas that had a durmax diesel in it,
it was really a nice car, nhra certified to 7.50 i saw it run in the 9,
im sorry i cant tell you any more about dodge diesels, as i own a chev, with a duramax, good luck, oc,

O I would definetly like a shot at a viper this summer...I have some rich neighborhoods not to far from me and I see a lot of ferraris lambos and corvettes...I'd like a shot at any of the above....of course I have a feeling that not too many of them are going to go for it :rolleyes:

I ran a Ferrari 360 from a roll, dont even bother. We took off and it wasnt long before he was bus lengths in front of me. Maybe from a dig in an actual 1/4 mile run but they have top end we cant even get close to.