Got Turbodrag 2

QWKSLVR

Big Member
Cool game for the money, but i have DR's and LCA or "Bars". How do i launch, when it goes green i hit the gas and it just spins???

Help please.

Originally posted by QWKSLVR
Cool game for the money, but i have DR's and LCA or "Bars". How do i launch, when it goes green i hit the gas and it just spins???

Help please.

:confused: ;)

i got mine today too, it is a BIG improvement over the 1st. game. I just broke into the 10's with a ta49 turbo. the graphics are much improved too. I like the added parts, but seems a little un realistic.I was running LOW 11's with the stock turbo and a 307 fuel pump with stock injectors. It may be easier to bust into the 9's in this game. I'll let you guys know tomorrow....:D

Well i still can't launch worth a crap, but i did manage a best of 8.65@165 with a 1.55 60ft. And was able to go 9.0 with the 49 turbo.:cool:

Joysticks

Game also supports joysticks, so throw on a couple of "plug-n-play" sidewinders for some 2 player drag races =)

new best : 9.50 with a ta49! 1.49 60ft. still have room to grow with just the ta49. will post best with a 49 possible.

Just got 8.993 @ 158 with the TE63. 60' was 1.54

My best 60' of the whole game has been 1.47:mad:

Up next is the front mount, chrome headers and THDP:cool:

8.501 WITH 1.41 60FT. THINK WE CAN HIT 7'S IN THIS GAME? DON'T HAVE THE BIG TURBO YET, AND NO RACE PORT THRU STOCK HEADERS RIGHT NOW.

How can I play the game my manual will not come up, just got it I do not know how to play? Help

Found manual, gas brake and shift, How do you shift for yourself and is there a burnout?

How can you get the sidewinder to play?

yea, burnout! hold the gas and brake at same time an burn it right out till the pre stage and stage lights come on, then let off and when the last yellow light hits, hit both gas and brake again, then let off the brake at the greeen light. I'm getting my front tires off the ground like this.

ps. does anybody else think that the gear changes (rear end) aren't worth a crap? and shifting by yourself is useless too.

oh yah, and we WILL have to run 7's in this game. for ****s and giggles, I want all the way to the championship round on the last track ($500 down the tube) and raced a TTA that KILLED me with a 1.3x sixty foot time, and ran a 7.43!!!! gonna take practice to beat this game.....:p

OK, NOW I'M GETTING A LITTLE IRRITATED! THE THING I HATED ABOUT THE 1ST. GAME IS THAT THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH FUEL TO MAX OUT THE GIVEN TURBOS. I WOULD HAVE HOPED THAT THIS PROBLEM WAS FIXED FOR TURBODRAG2, BUT HERE I AM ALMOST THROUGH ALL THE MODS, WITHOUT THE BIGGEST TURBO YET (TE63 IS WHAT I HAVE). I JUST PLOPPED DOWN THE 1500 BUCKS FOR THE RACE PORT JOB (AND I DO HAVE MY FUEL MAXXED OUT, 340 PUMP, INJECTOR3, ADJ. REG.,. BEFORE THE RACE PORT I COULD RUN 30PSI, AFTER I CAN ONLY RUN 27, AND I LOST POWER!! I JUST PAYED 1500 BUCKS TO LOSE POWER! IF IT IS BAD LIKE THIS WITH THE TE63, HOW THE HELL IS IT GONNA BE WHEN I BUY THE T70? AM I MISSING SOMETHING??? HIDDEN UPGRADE FOR FUEL SOMEWHERE? AND ALSO, DOES ANYBODY ELSE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE SOUND ON THE GAME?
:confused:

No problems with the sound, I also lost hp with the race port. I tried every combo and still lost 14hp. Go from cam2 to cam1 with the race port and you will get a few hp back.

I still cannot get past 166mph.

Got a new best of 8.388 @ 166, my best 60 is still 1.349. I want to know how the CPU can run 171 and 173mph:mad:

The computer smoked me with a 7.95:D