Got Turbodrag 2

Originally posted by GNFURY
hey guys, am I the first to figure out a color change code???? I got the red GN!:D

I tried to PM you on both of your names and both mailboxes are full:rolleyes:

Are there cheat codes for this game? Do you have to start a new game to use the color change code?

Great game :D atlease till my car is done.

so far my best is ---->

1/4 ---- 8.590
1/8 -----5.783
60 ft-----1.245
mph------164

:D :cool: :)

just curious are there real cheats for the game such as different colors or was it a joke???:confused:

launching problem

i got the game today and i love it ive been playing it for the past 10 hours haha
ive been trying to launch. every now and then i can get it to do a wheelie, but its hard. ive tried to keep the revs and boost up while launching, but it rarely works. is there a trick to it ot something?

also how do you get it past 164mph and 965horsepower? or can you?

thanks
robert

got it today...cool game...my best so far is a

9.983@136 with the te44 and stock 1/2 ic on dr's stock tb

Its a drag racing game, not Super Mario Brothers. Learn how to launch and you can still take out any car on there, you just wont have the highest mph. I do agree the race port is a MAJOR screw job. Also once you do it, you cant go back

actually, if you save the game before you do something you're kinda weary about, and then you do the mod and it lowers your power or something then you can close it and re-open it and you'd be where you were before you did that mod as long as you didn't save it after the mod... just a little trick i learned a while ago;)

also, on launching, i always just hit the gas on green and immediately shift into 2nd manually, and did pretty goo but i don't know if that's the way to go:confused:

I guess you could always go back and buy weaker tires after getting a great time, but I'll take your word for it. That's an awesome job for drag radials and budget bars!

I knew people were going to be skeptical about the time and tires....but by the time i realized what 60' i nailed after paying attention to my shifts it was too late to hit print screen button...ive tried to do it again but the closet ive gotten is a 1.4 which is still kool for dr's...now im making a gnx dr car

there now go check that link to my webshots...got a print screen on that one...
1.325 60'
8.325 1/4
not too shabby on dr's